Brexit? A quick poll

brown dog

Brexit - Yes or No?  

230 members have voted

1. 1. Should UK leave the EU?

• Yes - Leave
    • No - Stay in

I'm sure the MP Joe Cox was a caring sensitive person even if her views and Policies would be in most case the Opposite of mine

How ever one death caused by a raving Lunatic at large should not be used to force public Opinion on such a vital vote.

I agree with BD he somes it up better than I

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The use of Jo Cox's death for one side or the other is appalling.

My reason to vote to Leave is not for finance, immigration, or xenophobia. It is only for Sovereignty.

We must be the rulers of our own destinies, and have some measure of control over our politicians, not a bureaucracy in Brussels trying to control the destiny of 508 million people.

Vote Leave.

My reason to vote to Leave is not for finance, immigration, or xenophobia. It is only for Sovereignty.

We must be the rulers of our own destinies, and have some measure of control over our politicians, not a bureaucracy in Brussels trying to control the destiny of 508 million people.

Couldn't agree more.

Just watched Cammermong on QT it was a very poor performance. Grove was far better. This really is about democracy I want my vote to count, yes we need electoral reform here to get rid of the out dated first past the post system but I want a British Parliament to have FULL control of our affairs! I don't want us to be over ruled by some tin pot anti democratic outfit in Brussels Strasbourg or where ever they decide to set up next!! I couldn't be more out of I tried!

We are working on an office in Westminster at the moment and the bbc have been filming the referendum programme across the street, which is claiming to be an impartial presentation of the facts, a couple of the lads walked over to have a look and they have people handing out remain leaflets to the onlookers !!!!

We are working on an office in Westminster at the moment and the bbc have been filming the referendum programme across the street, which is claiming to be an impartial presentation of the facts, a couple of the lads walked over to have a look and they have people handing out remain leaflets to the onlookers !!!!

That's the good old BBC for you <_<

If we stay in, there will be immigration.............if we leave, there will be immigration.

This flow of people, initially caused by certain western states foreign policy, can't be stopped by legislation.

Anyone casting a vote for leaving the EU based on this one issue, thinking this will produce a solution, is deluding themselves.

H/man

If we stay in, there will be immigration.............if we leave, there will be immigration.

This flow of people, initially caused by certain western states foreign policy, can't be stopped by legislation.

Anyone casting a vote for leaving the EU based on this one issue, thinking this will produce a solution, is deluding themselves.

H/man

In = Uncontrolled. Out = Controlled.

But that relates to the three main issues for me:

Sovereignty

Sovereignty

and

Sovereignty.

I've changed my mind and I'm voting in... no, wait, no, no I'm not.

I don't know whether to go to the polling station tomorrow on my Euro Ducati or Blighty built Triumph

Decisions decisions

I don't know whether to go to the polling station tomorrow on my Euro Ducati or Blighty built Triumph

Decisions decisions

Ha! :) Ducati......just to show that the argument that Brexit means ceasing cooperation with european countries is bolloqs!

If the vote goes for remain, in fifteen years, when my grandson says "Grandad, why the hell are we in this mess when you had the chance to get out" I'll have to explain that, although I did my bit, too many people were too afraid to take to the lifeboats even when they could see for certain that the ship was sinking.

What a wet, soft, state dependent, politically correct lot of woosies we, as a nation have become. :(

If the vote goes for remain, in fifteen years, when my grandson says "Grandad, why the hell are we in this mess when you had the chance to get out" I'll have to explain that, although I did my bit, too many people were too afraid to take to the lifeboats even when they could see for certain that the ship was sinking.

What a wet, soft, state dependent, politically correct lot of woosies we, as a nation have become. :(

Nicely put.

In or out, I'd like someone to tell me how immigration is going to be "controlled"...... burly armed men at airports, docks, and shoulder to shoulder along the coastline? Do me a favour.........

Only a short while ago, 14 Albanians were taken off a yacht at Chichester marina.

Had the tip-off not materialised, they would probably be working at a car wash near you now.

H/man

In or out, I'd like someone to tell me how immigration is going to be "controlled"...... burly armed men at airports, docks, and shoulder to shoulder along the coastline? Do me a favour.........

Only a short while ago, 14 Albanians were taken off a yacht at Chichester marina.

Had the tip-off not materialised, they would probably be working at a car wash near you now.

H/man

The term describes the concept of the control of (currently, uncontrolled) immigration from EU countries by legislation.

I suspect, if you do some research, you will find that Albania is not part of the EU.

You are describing people-smuggling. That is already illegal.

Illegal,migration has only the current measures unless we spend more.

Immigration due to free movement, can be discouraged if we can remove the draw of our bemefit system, who can blame anyone for coming here, wash cars for 16 hours a week and be eligible for the full range of bemefits. Round here if you've a wife and a kid and are in rented accomodation, 64 hours work a month on minmum wage will earn you around £600 amd around an extra £1100 in various bemefits. And rents are cheap here for the southeast. Add in education , health , it begins to look as though the car wash industry is one of the best subsidised in the country.

OK, leave immigration out, and listen to

One or two other issues to consider................

H/man

Archived