Outdoor sports update covid 19

Remmy308

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hear you @JohnMH but we do live in the same world as idiots, arrogant fools and unscrupulous b'stards.  If only we could rely on the good sense of others  😂🤔 

So, it's a barrister's wet dream,  work-place strife ending up in court "you didn't do enough to protect me, you wicked bosses.." etc.

Latest Gov briefing advising that the HSE can prosecute should it be 'necessary' !

I'm still trying to come to terms with the idea that anyone would think Piers Moron should ever be listened to 😉

17 hours ago, Popsbengo said:

yes, thanks, I've downloaded and read the Gov paper.  Busy thinking through how we might reopen one of our outdoor ranges

Yep, I can see this would be a tricky area. Stalking on your own is a bit clearer and much easier to comply with the rules. But if golf clubs can open then hopefully outdoor ranges can find a way through the rules 👍

I think there may be some disappointment head unless expectations are properly managed, likely to be more demand than space available and due to the possible restrictions on time available (1 hour slot/max/per shooter) unless you are reasonable local it may not be worth the travelling time/effort.

I won't be making the trip to Bisley yet but our club is awaiting the release of the NRA documents as they've suggested to our secretary. So hopefully we should have a shoot next weekend.

18 hours ago, No i deer said:

1 hour max per target per person isn't any good if you have too travel hours to get there..

Ok for local shooters 🙄

Depends how keen you are....

I'll start up again when they open mid-week...............we're an hour away. ('er indoors will be coming, so two hours is OK).

Pete