Spring 2014 Roundhouse Rifle Challenge

Tiff

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To secure a place, a £50 non-refundable donation will be required by at least 18 people before the end of January. The remainder to be paid in full no later than 14 days before the event. The maximum entry is 16 pairs / 32 people, on a first-come, first-served basis.

Thank you very much if you have already transferred the remainder of the entry donation :) If you have yet to do so, please can you send it a.s.a.p. - account details are the same as before.

Many thanks,

Tiff

I dont think his AR's are up to it, its bolt gun day..

Yup, but I don't think it's that on its own.

I think it's the fact there are no sighters; you can hit anything after 2 sighters.

:P:lol::)

I shall be using my .223 as Tiff has done this layout to prevent me from using my .260! Shall be interesting as I have only just found a decent load for the .223.

Just hope its not windy.

Not sure on this?

The practice day will decide it, 5.56 with 77g SMK's or 6.5x47 with 123's, decisions, decisions?

Longest shot 650 yards, light AR or heavy bolt, bit of movement, only one UKD

True 'tacticool' - you get to think what to do before the shot :)

T

Just for fun, tiff has permitted a small experiment at the end of the practice day, you will need 2 rounds (we'll pretend they are deer legal). 1 shot off hand at a roe deer target, 80m, 1 shot off sticks at a roe deer, 80m. There are no prizes, just help me to prove a point to someone... What better people to do it than you lot! Chest shots only please, leave the fancy stuff to the professionals.. You may bring your deer rifle if you have one to make the results more meaningful. See you all there.

Alright Homies, it looks like I could be persuaded to come on down, and my passport is valid (not sure about a Cornwall visa though) but I will speak to the submarine bloke at the weekend after he's returned from the good ol' US of A and see what the score is.

I assume I'll have to change the brake on the gun so I can fit a silencer, but I'm going zeroing at Bisley on Thursday anyway and have plenty of 77's loaded.

If I do come I'm only bringing an AR, coz they're the best and that's all I'll need (it's also all I have)

So maybe see you Mofos next week

Bradders.

A moderator is not a requirement as such. They are obviously more sociable however if you feel that you will shoot better with a brake you can use one.

Mark,

Really comming over to the dark side now? :P

See you there.

T

It's looking likely, but I will have to fit a can as I don't want to be seen as a noisy neighbour, unlike those biscuit tin and hubcap shooting shot gunners :-)

HELP....has anyone got 40 factory rolled 69gn smks tucked away that you could bring with you....I carnt get any....3wk wait...ive got 70.

PRETTY PLEASE :D

Glenn.

Glenn

I can put in some 62g GGG milsurp you could use 'selectivly' during the shoot, some of the closer targets where 'dead nuts on' is balanced against target size and time?

T

Archived