Spring 2014 Roundhouse Rifle Challenge

Tiff

WOW , take a day to check my rotas and its gone!

Can I be on the reserve list please for Fri and Sat , Rup (oaken) knows me if you need a reference. Not sure if I'll stay Fri night , depends how far you are from Exeter as I have family there and will combine a visit.

I have open ticket and insurance.

regards

Andy

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Andy, long time no see.

You will really enjoy the RRC shoots, I'm sure there will be a few dropping out.

Now that this one is full, we have dates for this years Quarry shoots. I'll start a new thread after Christmas.

Rup

Hi Andy, long time no see.

You will really enjoy the RRC shoots, I'm sure there will be a few dropping out.

Now that this one is full, we have dates for this years Quarry shoots. I'll start a new thread after Christmas.

Rup

Hi Rup

that will be great , its been a thin year shooting wise, what with the new house and everything so hopefully 2014 will be better!!!!

I'll have a bit of load development to do in the new year so Ill give you a shout if you fancy a trip to bisley , although short Siberia seems to be on permanent hire to the police.

Andy

Andy

Tiff. I was thinking of dusting off my passport and venturing south for the Friday and Saturday. Can I be added to the reserve list? Thanks JCS

Will be well worth the trip ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

deposit now paid, friday saturday please.

my plus 1 is now a zero (apparently roebucks is more important) so i'll be looking for a partner, applications by PM please, all individuals considered.

I've been working hard trying to increase the firing options at the location and am happy to say the max entry has now been increased to 28. Most of those on the reserve list have now been added to the event.

Yep, the list on page two is constantly being updated, as people confirm their entry with deposits or ask to be placed on the reserves list.

I have spent the last two days writing the provisional COF (targets, timings, props deigns etc.) with PCal and two groups of 16 is the max comfortable capacity for the steel stages. Therefore if I can arrange more on site accommodation in the main building this week, the entry will be increased to 32 people.

Please can I go on the reserve list?

I haven't shot an RRC yet, though I've been to one of Rup's quarry events (and hope to again!)

Ben

I'm pleased to say the minimum number of confirmed entries has been reach, so the event is on.

For those that haven't confirmed entry yet, please note to secure a place, a £50 non-refundable donation will be required before the end of January. After this time your place will be offered to those on the reserves list. If I've forgotten to pm you donation details or you need a few more days to square things away with work etc., please drop me a pm.

Many thanks,

Tiff

Archived