Spring 2014 Roundhouse Rifle Challenge

Tiff

Put me down for a place, I will confirm in few days, (need to check I can get leave)

Im coming a long way...

Do I need a passport?

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me down for a place, I will confirm in few days, (need to check I can get leave)

Im coming a long way...

Do I need a passport?

Will do, would be great if you could make it :)

Passport no, but a bottle of something for the border guards as you leave England for Cornwall would be wise….Mains electricity is still a new commodity down here and mains gas is all but a dream :lol:

Bushdog - Great news regarding the TR shoot - I've got to try to give Walkabout, PCal, Terry, yourself & others a good run for the cup. Still you're mostly cheating swines in my mind for not using a .308 like PCal or me…or letting me use my .338 ;):D !

Paid deposit, 3 days and accom.

Do I get to use the warm shower this time don't fancy being on hard routine again :-p

Paid deposit, 3 days and accom.

Do I get to use the warm shower this time don't fancy being on hard routine again :-p

:lol: The old offending 'Do not use' sign, has been removed for clarity…..Hot showers are certainly available :)

So, if this isn't a "competition" as such, why is this in the Tactical Competitions forum then? ;)

I suppose, I could have posted in 'Target Shooting & Informal Long Range Shooting Practice' - but this section seemed to be the closest fit, since this weekend is not that informal or target shooting per se....

No but you'll need a 3" lift kit for the jag to get up the track

Good point, forgot to add:

The mile long farm drive really requires a 4x4 to easily negotiate, although it can be done with care in most cars - other than very low sports cars. Alternatively you can be collected from the start of the track at the moorland carpark if arranged in advance (parking at own risk etc.). That being said, a couple of jags have made it with care and I do it regularly in a renault clio without any problems.

Oh, I don't know, having just invested in a new one....

Brian, you'll reach the end of that pull down powder one day and have to change! :) and besides I need all the advantage I can get!

Like firing a glittery brick....

(apols for stealing your phrase!)

Cannot honestly claim as mine, Matt Burkett used it on a training course and it stuck.

Terry

Brian, you'll reach the end of that pull down powder one day and have to change! :) and besides I need all the advantage I can get!

Aye, 'tis true, but I hope to wear out one more .308 barrel before I have to down-size!!

Archived