Spring 2014 Roundhouse Rifle Challenge

Tiff

HELP....has anyone got 40 factory rolled 69gn smks tucked away that you could bring with you....I carnt get any....3wk wait...ive got 70.

PRETTY PLEASE :D

Glenn.

Get your pitiful allowance increased haha.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glenn

I can put in some 62g GGG milsurp you could use 'selectivly' during the shoot, some of the closer targets where 'dead nuts on' is balanced against target size and time?

T

Thanks Terry,ive got some 62gn milsurp ...trouble is POI is 4" different at 100 :unsure:

Thanks again

Glenn.

Glenn

I can put in some 62g GGG milsurp you could use 'selectivly' during the shoot, some of the closer targets where 'dead nuts on' is balanced against target size and time?

T

Thanks Terry,ive got some 62gn milsurp ...trouble is POI is 4" different at 100 :unsure:

Thanks again

Glenn.

Get your pitiful allowance increased haha.

You maybe right....I can hold 160....But then again I don't blatt away at man size targets twice a week ;)..so I don't need 5000 rounds.

Glenn

T

A kind offer, but they would unfortunately be no good, since FMJ's bullets cannot be used (steel damage and fire risk).

Everyone: Directions & info will be emailed in the next 48 hours. Please note several people have yet to settle their outstanding entry fee - This MUST be done in advance of the shoot. No money is being taken over the weekend!

Last entry for the challenge is Wednesday.

A kind offer, but they would unfortunately be no good, since FMJ's bullets cannot be used (steel damage and fire risk).

No worries Tiff,i knew that anyway ;) .......picked up some SMKs about an hr ago.

Thanks again

Glenn.

You maybe right....I can hold 160....But then again I don't blatt away at man size targets twice a week ;)..so I don't need 5000 rounds.

Wrong way to think there fella.

Personally I feel there shouldn't be any limits.

But 5000??....actually my FAC says 6500rds .223/5.56 :)

Right I'm bringing up some stuff I want to sell if any1 is interested on the day... The following:

Sierra 150 grain game kings 7mm (.284) )£15

Viht N560 half a kilogram left £25

Varget powder 1/4 tub £10

Cheers Aaron

Everyone: Directions & info will be emailed in the next 48 hours. Please note several people have yet to settle their outstanding entry fee - This MUST be done in advance of the shoot. No money is being taken over the weekend!

Last entry for the challenge is Wednesday.

How many places left mate, maybe able to fill them last minute for you?

I also have some powder that I would like to shift on:

Just over 1 kg of Vit N160. Sold to Swamp Donkey

Part tub (over half full) of Reloader 17. Sold to jcambellsmith

If anyone would like either of these let me know and Ill bring them along to the RRC.

I'll be bringing the haunches that were planned for the MQC. We just need to come up with a way of cooking them. Tiff, are there any old 50 gal drums knocking around that we can turn into a fire pit, or is that strictly forbidden?

I'll be bringing the haunches that were planned for the MQC. We just need to come up with a way of cooking them. Tiff, are there any old 50 gal drums knocking around that we can turn into a fire pit, or is that strictly forbidden?

Sounds great :)

I'll find the old metal charcoal BBQ box & stand that I've see in one of the sheds somewhere...

Also if anyone has a pack of twenty 65mm Firebirds I can buy for Sunday, that would be useful.

Tiff, should be passing some venison sausages or burgers to one of the lads on the Friday for the gathering that night, I won't be there till the Sat morning i'm afraid, hopefully there will be enough barbecues there.

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.uk/showthread.php/84185-First-attempt-on-the-burgers-!

Thanks Carl....love a bit of venison!..see you Saturday mate.

Glenn

Hay Chaps

If anyone is coming past the shires Friday morning and want to park at mine.im leaveing about 10ish..theres plenty of room in the pick up..as I get so bored on my own ;)

Glenn.

Archived