What were you doing today....?

1967spud

i went for a daybreak stalk and had 2 muntjac :ph34r:

then tested a load with 4 diferent seating depths

mad some rounds up

had an eve stalk from high seat and had another muntjac :ph34r:

ime on a roll ,gona put the lotto on 2night :D

ill be shooting my first ever 1000 yard bench rest there next sunday, well as long as the planets line up for me

Had a mate visit this morning to collect an item ive been holding for him, this afternoon went to cinema with the kids,,,no trigger time today.

Early start this morning had a hind, pig to get out good job I had a friend with me!

Spread some good old dung on the lawn this afternoon as my grass looks terrible at the mo

This evening had a snarch about but no joy!

See what the morning brings! :)

Come on dan we all know two shot groups don't count!!!!!!!!

5 in there for a change!

Got to 4 through an enlarged hole an bottled the last.

2955 fps

ES 5 SD 2

49gr H4350

140 berger BT

Gym in the morning

Asda big shop

Dropped the wife off at the train station as she is out with her mates

Spoons with my daughter beat her 2-1 at iPad ludo

Steak chips and fried onion washed down with Newcastle brown ale

Watched Oldham draw with Everton

Packed all my gear for practical shotgun at diggle on Sunday

got in just after mid night got one fox with nv,early start after fox again pitty he wasnt no show,tried to remove some cheap n nasty hawk mounts from sons tikka so we could take them back,finally came off with the help of a hacksaw dont know why i bought them went and got some better ones.then out with nv again and back for nine

thought i would try to find a varmint load for the tikka fatboy,started at 24.5 varget 64 grn berger first three shots all touching moved to 25 grn group opened up loads but still on a 5p smiled and thought 24.5 it is.wish all my load development was that easy.it also has the same point of impact as my target load 24.5 varget under a 73 grn berger .very happy man :D off in a few hours to do a bit of bunny bashing and the farmer has lots of magpies he feels are impossible to get close enough to shoot :ph34r:

mike

Sat at anchorage outside Lupo Equatorial Guinea for another day bored Sh*teless

Managed to force myself into a 10mile treadmill run and an hour interval training on the turbo trainer quite pleased considering the 40 deg temp and over 80% humidity yesterday.

Then sat and watched the lights of the local bar and listened to the music whilst considering stealing the FRC to sneak out for a beer

Went out for an early morning stalk on my new permission. Got a nice roe doe, almost had a second but it insisted in standing behind hedges until it eventually wandered on to next doors land. Saw quite a few about which was promising.

Spent the rest of the day working on my landy. Not broken down, just not finished yet.

Rich

5 in there for a change! Got to 4 through an enlarged hole an bottled the last. 2955 fps ES 5 SD 2 49gr H4350 140 berger BT

Classic Bench Rest -the one that got away!

It's less traumatic if you pull your first shot,then you can just restart on another group.......

george

Archived