What were you doing today....?

1967spud

I spent the day helping a marmotte escape from the Alps

IMG_00000187_zpsd7049e96.jpg

You certainly know you marmots- that does look like a french mormotte,so presumably in the French canton,rather than the Italian canton mormotti,or the German canton marmotschen.

Mind you,when you undress it,it might turn out to be a little grizzly bear,or even a polar cub,with the latest euroflage camo-I'll go for that,as the french have such a chicsense. of style.

georges

yesterday-at diggle re zeroing 6ppc switch barrel-in a new [2nd hand]stock sorted that,then today spun the barrel put on the 6x47 went to a farm where we have a range to zero and found the lads i know i with terriers digging for -you know who in a hole 100yds behind the back stop,so sat and watched them sweating like a few whipped ******* and the dogs joined in too .its nice when someone else does all the hard work.they found what they wanted and buggered off after a coffee and back fill, rather neat too. i got on with my stuff, got the spaniel out for a few lessons in retrieving[new dog] and all this in the nice warm sun-a good weekend :D:D

This morning,

a couple of hours Kendo and Batto Jitsu training,

this afternoon, spent in the workshop hammering my new F Class rifle together.

In a few minutes, going to Ju Jitsu for three hours of pain.......

ill be shooting my first ever 1000 yard bench rest there next sunday, well as long as the planets line up for me

Hi Mark, I think that you will find it is a 600yd precision shoot, and not a 1000yd benchrest shoot at Diggle next Sunday (24th).

See you there.

Les

Building a ramp to deliver a 350 kg range cooker up a step later this week, this afternoon laying laurels in a pheasant pen and surrounding woodland. Managed to miss a crow with the 17AH at about 100 yards, did have pigeon front on at a similar distance, cut it in half just about.

A

Sunday me and a few mates spread 3 hides across some rape fields for a bit of decoying, ended the day with 115 pigeons made a change to play with the shotgun had a good laugh :)

Archived