Another Chrono coming

2 hours ago, No i deer said:

Probaly a minimum of £475 then 👍

Looking at other Garmin products I expect it will be the equivalent GBP amount for 599 USD at time of release in UK/Europe if a EU compliant model is available.

One UK Retailer did quote a potential customer £820 for one.

On 11/24/2023 at 7:11 PM, John MH said:

Quick Anneal cheaper than an AMP Mk2 at £1150 compared to £1416 and no need for pilots for different calibres  also has a auto feeder in development, whether its 'better' is not really know but it does have some advantages over the AMP.

As John said Re Quick Anneal is available in the UK at £1150 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/28/2023 at 11:16 AM, John MH said:

Garmin Xero C1 Pro arrived on Friday but unfortunately the weather here in Cornwall at the weekend prevented any comparison tests, that will have to wait a while.

First impressions are that it is smaller and lighter than I expected, it paired easily with my iPhone and iPad and the software updated automatically when paired. 

You cannot download the manual from the Garmin GB website but you can from the Garmin USA website, you may need a VPN connection to bypass the GB site.

To bypass  that use this link: https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?partNumber=010-02618-10&tab=manuals

• 4 weeks later...

Heard a rumour that Garmin have asked Dealers there that the Xero C1 Pro not be exported from the Continental USA, just confirmed on Area 419 website that there are 'no shipping options' available for the Xero C1 Pro for a UK address.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...