Another Chrono coming

• 4 weeks later...

May be delayed coming to the UK and Europe as, like the Labradar, they may violating the European Regulations on Radar Frequencies/Power. The European market will have to wait for Garmin Europe to start distributing them in Q1 2024

It's the same problem as the Labradar, with the Full and Low Power versions, only the Low Power could be bought through dealers in Europe/UK.

John, from everything I have read (probably the same source as you ) accuracy wise there won’t be anything in it, but the Garmin will just be so much easier to use.

and yes I have my name down for one.

And now there’s a new and supposedly better induction annealer coming on to the market…

2 hours ago, Elwood said:

John, from everything I have read (probably the same source as you ) accuracy wise there won’t be anything in it, but the Garmin will just be so much easier to use.

and yes I have my name down for one.

And now there’s a new and supposedly better induction annealer coming on to the market…

Tell us more about this annealer 

Garmin Xero C1 Pro arrived on Friday but unfortunately the weather here in Cornwall at the weekend prevented any comparison tests, that will have to wait a while.

First impressions are that it is smaller and lighter than I expected, it paired easily with my iPhone and iPad and the software updated automatically when paired. 

You cannot download the manual from the Garmin GB website but you can from the Garmin USA website, you may need a VPN connection to bypass the GB site.

image.thumb.jpeg.7dbc65471ea9e0caf011899d3822721d.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

I've used the Lab Radar, Bullet Seeker and the Garmin, from my experience there all great, all work really well.

If you're buying a Chronograph and don't have one, I would get a Garmin. Used it while shooting at Chobham ridges last weekend it captured 98/98 shots fired. Brilliant piece of kit.

9 hours ago, Calum Desert Tech said:

I've used the Lab Radar, Bullet Seeker and the Garmin, from my experience there all great, all work really well.

If you're buying a Chronograph and don't have one, I would get a Garmin. Used it while shooting at Chobham ridges last weekend it captured 98/98 shots fired. Brilliant piece of kit.

Where did you buy the Garmin?