Jump to content
UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts
Scrumbag

Inexpensive Bottled Water

Recommended Posts

filtered rain water depending on where you live?ย  Or Costo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, maximus otter said:

Fit a filter tap at home, and get unlimited supplies - er - on tap.

maximus otter

Alas filters don't get rid of as many nasties as everyone thinks ๐Ÿ™ .Reverse osmosis is pretty good but distilled is the way to go.ย 

No goverment is going to scramble my brain with fluoride thank you very much ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Gluv ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Gluv said:

Alas filters don't get rid of as many nasties as everyone thinks ๐Ÿ™ .Reverse osmosis is pretty good but distilled is the way to go.ย 

No goverment is going to scramble my brain with fluoride thank you very much ! ๐Ÿ™‚

Gluv ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

ย 

๐Ÿคฃ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi , gluv mentioned a plastic bottle, on a side note i use lurpac spreadable, but new ads on tv have now shown there butter in card unfoldable box - for that reason im changing to that . Yes i recycle but if we can all contribute something towards less plastic on this planet its a good thing - albiet small step - atb

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wouldn't worry too much about fluoride, it is good for your teeth. I think the thing that worries me about tap water is high levels of oestrogen from "the pill", there are quite a lot of fish "transitioning" without any choice in the matter.

ย 

David.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2019 at 2:56 PM, Scrumbag said:

Hi folks, what's the best place to pick up inexpensive bottled water?

(Wanting to be chemical and hormone free)

TIA,

Scrummy

FFS you are made of chemicals and hormones - without them you wouldn''t exist.

ย 

Cheers

ย 

Bruce

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2019 at 8:56 PM, Gluv said:

Buy yourself a distilling machine . Most bottled water is worse than out the tap ...and its in a plastic bottle ๐Ÿ™„https://www.megahome-distillers.co.uk/water-distillers?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI16DT6Kym5AIVlojVCh2JGga7EAAYASAAEgKQofD_BwE

Blimey, this caught my eye:

https://www.megahome-distillers.co.uk/alcohol-distiller-Polypropylene-jug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Private Marker said:

Get yourself a life straw filter. Good for tap water and rain water. They are WHO approved .

ย 

Or just drink the stuff out of the tap - it's excellent quality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I agree about tap water. Haven't bought bottled ย water in years. Life Straw is good for anything else, down to a puddle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Popsbengo said:

Or just drink the stuff out of the tap - it's excellent quality.

It's shite !

I thought you would have given up with the tap water by now ,as all of your left wing lunatic chums have all gone off the reservation .ย 

Obviously less fluoride makes you sensible of thought, just like me ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gluv said:

It's shite !

I thought you would have given up with the tap water by now ,as all of your left wing lunatic chums have all gone off the reservation .ย 

Obviously less fluoride makes you sensible of thought, just like me ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Tinfoil hat territory: ย who's 'left wing' ? ย Well I suppose anyone would be left of your position (including Maggie & Attila the Hun)ย ๐Ÿ˜

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Popsbengo said:

Tinfoil hat territory: ย who's 'left wing' ? ย Well I suppose anyone would be left of your position (including Maggie & Attila the Hun)ย ๐Ÿ˜

I can't deny that ,you may have a point ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy