HRA Royal British Legion Match - Superb, again. £13,067.70 raised so far

brown dog

It's was my first RBL match, what a great day.

Fantastic but challenging course of fire, those fig 14's are tiny at 600!

The whole day was very well run.

Thanks to John and his team, and all those who have been supporting a great charity.

An excellent day with lots of thought put into the organisation and the shoots. Thanks to all of the range staff and JMH for arranging and keeping all participants well informed. It was also good to put faces to a few UKV members. Well done. Interesting to see some different approaches to supported shooting, some very good shots on the 300 yd dot drill. We should be doing more of this sort of shooting!

No results tonight I'm afraid as too I'm knackered but I'll try to get some up tomorrow.

Currently just shy of £11,000 and I don't like odd numbers :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Thanks to all the UKV members that came along, for those that didn't make sure you try to get in next year.

Thanks to all the UKV members that came along, for those that didn't make sure you try to get in next year.

Indeed,

I would say that based on yesterday that not all UKVers are Ladyboys.....but there's still quite a few

A cracking days shooting; what more could you wish for?

Well I think we could start with more Fig 14's at 600 yards.......... :)

JMH thank you so much for such an enjoyable day and the effort that you & Julie put in to it, you are to be appluaded for the way it ran so smoothly.

I second all of this !!

The results are very interesting....first 5 places across the entire field went to .308,s.

I noticed that !

maybe the old glittery brick has some life left in it yet ?

I left my 260 at home as well because I'd picked up my rebarrelled Riflecraft 308 the Saturday before !

Only saw one bloke with a riflecraft T-Shirt, Russ, were you on the A/B detail and wearing big-girl elbow pads? :)

Archived