just a word to congratulate VINCE B[gun pimp]who shot on saturday in the 100yds UKBRA comp at diggle ranges vince shot a 5 shot group---- for 0.095in an official screamer:o :o :o hes too modest to tell you so i am.

in a really tough competition with a few shooters getting 0.1s -including bruce lenton and janette whitney ,vince really stole the show-although he didnt win the comp that group was worth the entry fee alone.

just a word to congratulate VINCE B[gun pimp]who shot on saturday in the 100yds UKBRA comp at diggle ranges vince shot a 5 shot group---- for 0.095in an official screamer:o :o :o hes too modest to tell you so i am.

in a really tough competition with a few shooters getting 0.1s -including bruce lenton and janette whitney ,vince really stole the show-although he didnt win the comp that group was worth the entry fee alone.

Excellent! Well done Vince :)

well done vince ATB LEE

Well done Vince, as I'm not a target shooter if he shot the smallest group why didn't he win?

Andy

more than one target is shot-1 warm up and 5 targets to score then all group sizes are added up and divided to give an aggregate score.he managed 3rd place on the day.

more than one target is shot-1 warm up and 5 targets to score then all group sizes are added up and divided to give an aggregate score.he managed 3rd place on the day.

Ahhhh right cheers Gary.

I've got an old .243 sporting rifle with a AGS Swat scope that can print groups like that all day long , if I do my part. ;)

But well shot Vince.

I know what you mean but I just wish some of you guys would turn up at a benchrest shoot and embarrass us!

GaryW has given it a go this year and got a great third place in 1000 yd BR last Sunday with a best group of 5.587 inches using his 6x47.

Vince

I've got an old .243 sporting rifle with a AGS Swat scope that can print groups like that all day long , if I do my part. ;)

But well shot Vince.

They don't make 'em like that anymore in 243...

Maybe you could lend it to Vince,and we can all see just how REALLY well it can shoot?

george

Archived