New toy Kahles K series

Luvley jubley , that sounds like your well chuffed . Jees i thought 750 was a long way with a 75 grainer  . Have u a stash of them 75 s ? Thought most had switched to TMKs . What sortof size groups u getting with the setup ? Nice looking rifle 

glass is a very subjective issue so I tend to keep my findings to myself. But I will say for ME personally I have no tunnelling issues , the eye box  , edge to edge clarity even at X 25 mag  is as good as I gets to my eyes  , compares to Swarovski X5i with ease 

but the mechanics are just second to none ,, that to my mind is where the money goes . 

I have the SKMR ret in mine and also in Mrad ,  I don’t like the SKMR 3 ret or MOA so did add some waiting time as it had to be made then sent from direct from Kahles . 

41 minutes ago, markymark said:

Left side windage? With the parallax at the top, and all other adjustments made with your left hand being able to stay on the rifle is a very smart idea. One which I wish more manufacturers would do. 

Yes sir 👍 LH windage the whole layout of the scope is just very well thought out , there are lots of little things that make this scope what it is in my eyes , people in white coats and lots of pens in the pocket have just taken the time to think about What we actually do  👍

ive been very lucky to have gathered some very nice glass over the years . . This scope has made them all feel a little clumsy , if that makes sense . 

Please keep in mind though this is just ones mans opinion 

Have the same scope in same layout but MSr 11 ret.

Its good, glass not quite as good as S &B, but slightly more compact than the equivalent PM11

Works for me anyway

Nice set up, how are you getting on with the Bifrost? I have one on my Blaser with a fluted match barrel- creedmoor, but Im getting some muzzle flip, only using a light harris bipod - what's that bipod you using? perhaps I need a little more weight up front, but not on the end of the barrel.

Hi Mark

really well mate , the rifle was originally a T3x super varmint with the adjustable stock which was fine until I dumped my NV on top , no mater what I did I just couldn’t get it how I wanted which then prompted me to have a look at the GRS . To be fair for £500 it’s a very positive upgrade, very comfortable, very solid ,  no need for bedding just drop in and play . I love the ergonomics and canted pistol grip .

i would say though if you get the chance to try on do so before you buy , I’m sure you love it but it’s always better I find to try before you buy . 

the bipod is a fortmeier 👍

59 minutes ago, No i deer said:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as already been mentioned 😉

Mechanics and repeatable performance imo is paramount. Top shelf glass is great and all that. But a scope that is great in all light conditions is yet to be invented. 

The L/H deflection turret is interesting. As per the old No.32 Scope.

I've always found the No.32 emminently sensible in it's layout (originally designed that way for use on the BREN of course) but interesting to see Khales do that too.

Always had a soft spot for Khales and have a ZF84 and ZF95 .

20 minutes ago, Roy W said:

The L/H deflection turret is interesting. As per the old No.32 Scope.

I've always found the No.32 emminently sensible in it's layout (originally designed that way for use on the BREN of course) but interesting to see Khales do that too.

Always had a soft spot for Khales and have a ZF84 and ZF95 .

Me too Roy , I have a  10x42 ZF 95 with the 104 ret and the target turrets 

on my 220 swift 

beautiful scope !