A piccy to show You

nemasis243

Well went out foxing last night and had a Blast ,shot 11 charlies

just thought I would show you a piccy of a little chappy I shot

Picture059.jpg

29 1/2llb

to give you an idea ,im 6ft3 and a 50" chest.

he was a monster.

What a fox ! :lol:

A guy had one on one of my old patches near manchester, several years ago, with a terrier, that weighed 30 lbs. I,ve never shot one, or seen one killed by hounds/terriers/lurchers however, that was anywhere near that big.

Well done buddy. i think i would have that fella stuffed personally.

My God, Andy, you breed 'em big down there, what do you feed 'em on, mate?. :lol: If it was any larger, you'd have to be thinking of going up a calibre to have a chance of knocking them over. :o

Chaps, we could start a competition for the heaviest fox taken annually, actual weight, of course, not estimated, to see which part of UK harbours the largest foxes?. (That one of yours looks a winner already, Andy).

Peter

Picture059.jpg

29 1/2llb

he was a monster.

Bloody hell Andy ,

That Fox has been eating too many Cornish pasties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice going buddy!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

All the best................

RAY................................

Bloody hell Andy ,

That Fox has been eating too many Cornish pasties!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice going buddy!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

All the best................

RAY................................

hi all shot one about 3 weeks ago that weighed in at 21 lbs and i thought that was big. what a monster.

O what a beauty Ive never seen anything like it in me life!

Not exactly true i did shoot a whopper about two years ago first fox with brand new rifle i was chuffed so much so i mounted the head unfortunately i didn't think to way it i no it wasn't that big though. that one looks like it ought to be on the dangerous game list.

Great fox Andy, I've spent days trying to find a pic of a hill fox shot a couple of years ago in Scotland, if I remember correctly it weighed 39lbs :D

I'm sure it appeared in either Shooting Times or Sporting Rifle, perhaps somebody else can recall this pic.

Pete.

• 1 month later...
Great fox Andy, I've spent days trying to find a pic of a hill fox shot a couple of years ago in Scotland, if I remember correctly it weighed 39lbs :rolleyes:

I'm sure it appeared in either Shooting Times or Sporting Rifle, perhaps somebody else can recall this pic.

Pete.

It was Shooting Sports, haven't kept the copy though.

Picture059.jpg

29 1/2llb

he was a monster.

Bloody hell that is a big beastie that would take a lot of feeding so is the fox!!

Joking aside you must be glad to get that one off of the prowel on your patch.

Dave

Great fox Andy, I've spent days trying to find a pic of a hill fox shot a couple of years ago in Scotland, if I remember correctly it weighed 39lbs :rolleyes:

Pete.

Pete, I remember that report or a similar one. I thought it was 35lb. I have that magazine somewhere.

edi

• 4 months later...

nice size fox andy. there is dog fox on one of my permissions and hes very big .i watched him Scavenging when we had all that snow . havent seen him since .he will come in my sights one day :rolleyes:

Archived