TT races Isle of Man

247sniper

Bring it on, cant wait, you lucky so and so Steve I guess you'll be watching it all every day eh?

Promised myself I'm going to get there and see it for myself one day before I die, I've been saying that since I was 18 and I'm now 63 so I'd best get my ar-- in gear before its too late!!

Hope the weather is good and you enjoy it.

Cheers, Tony.

I'm heading over can't wait!

Give me a shout if your over buddy, nice to meet up and have a pint or 20 ! Lol

I've driven those roads in a car at normal speeds and to say that they're all bonkers is an understatement.... :blink::blink: :blink:

Alan

Your dead right Alan lol

I've driven those roads in a car at normal speeds and to say that they're all bonkers is an understatement.... :blink::blink: :blink:

Alan

Your dead right Alan lol

ill be glued to manx tv

Come over Mark, I'll give you a go of my hand guns lol

• 3 weeks later...

see the n irish lads have started well, cant get over till next sun, boats from N I are poor but a few days is better than nothing.

Drop us a Pm when your over mate, I'll meet ya down bushys for a few beers if you fancy it.

Steve

Drop us a Pm when your over mate, I'll meet ya down bushys for a few beers if you fancy it.

Steve

[/qcould do staying at blackberry hill campsite, its a fair trek up the prom to bushys though do intend to give it a visit to samle "joeys ale" brewed for this year event im told. - or should I say I hope were staying there apparently was a bit of a fall out between the organisers and the guys we know are no longer there, hope our tents are still in the clubs roofspace. phil whats the story about guy martin being charged with dangerous driving - drove an aston round the course up to 180mph, 100 through the villages apparently?.

Just got Guy Martin's autobiography for my birthday should be a cracking read. Coming off at 170mph in a fireball would ruin anyone's day. He's a top man.

I will get you some glasses so you can read it for your next birthday hehe

Surprising how small the world is through motorbikes. Kev says hi by the way!!!

In all honesty I'm half way through Guy's book. What a bloke. Been a hero of mine for a while. Fit as a fiddle and so charismatic.

Just got Guy Martin's autobiography for my birthday should be a cracking read. Coming off at 170mph in a fireball would ruin anyone's day. He's a top man.

I've watched a few of his documentaries. Seems like a sound fellow, but it has to be said, he doesn't come across as a people person!

Would be nice if Guy could win at the TT this year he has been so unlucky over the last few years, he has a good chance with the BMW, good luck to him.

Would be nice if Guy could win at the TT this year he has been so unlucky over the last few years, he has a good chance with the BMW, good luck to him.

He won't though, he isn't good enough, he starts off well and then always faids off on the second lap.

If the top boys fail to finish then he might get a win but as an out right winner, he hasn't got what it takes.

He won't though, he isn't good enough, he starts off well and then always faids off on the second lap.

If the top boys fail to finish then he might get a win but as an out right winner, he hasn't got what it takes.

Wow that's a bit strong................. lets wait and see!

Wow that's a bit strong................. lets wait and see!

It's not strong tbh, it's fact! There are 4-5 or more other consistently much better/faster riders then him, not to mension some new comers that were giving him a run for his money last year, i doubt he will get a look in this year, just his ass well and truly handed to him!

We will see.

Archived