TT races Isle of Man

247sniper

It's not strong tbh, it's fact! There are 4-5 or more other consistently much better/faster riders then him, not to mension some new comers that were giving him a run for his money last year, i doubt he will get a look in this year, just his ass well and truly handed to him!

We will see.

The lad was far too aggressive.

Can't wait to get over and experience it first hand.

Just arrived - for ten days of utter lunacy! Already, the mountain road has been closed TWICE due to accidents.

And three deaths so far as well!

Looks like our local boy came good but I wince every time I hear he's racing. One day you've just got to expect bad news in that game.. Madness.

Looks like our local boy came good but I wince every time I hear he's racing. One day you've just got to expect bad news in that game.. Madness.

He was really on form. Shame about Michael Dunlop, hope he's ok for the rest of the week

Saw an interview with Michael Dunlop......he sounded like the wind was knocked right out his sails.

The super bike race is an important one in terms of setting yourself up for the week ahead.

Im jealous of all you boys heading over. I can never seem to get my lads committed due to unorthodox shift paterns in all camps. Il get there some day!

Im jealous of all you boys heading over. I can never seem to get my lads committed due to unorthodox shift paterns in all camps. Il get there some day!

I live here ;-) lol

I live here ;-) lol

Thats Bad ass! What do you do the other 51 weeks of the year? ;) I see you do muiay thai as well? I used to fight a few years back but had to give it up due to smashing all the cartilage in my wrists :(

Thats Bad ass! What do you do the other 51 weeks of the year? ;) I see you do muiay thai as well? I used to fight a few years back but had to give it up due to smashing all the cartilage in my wrists :(

Ha ha, we just play with our handguns as we still have them over here. :-)

Yeh in still do a bit off Muay Thai and Karate, permanent should injury has left me unable to compete any more. :-(

sawadi,had the same problem, trained under kru Ralf Kussler in my twenties until three broken wrists put an end to it, had a gruelling session once with Master Sken a man not to be messed with.

sawadi,had the same problem, trained under kru Ralf Kussler in my twenties until three broken wrists put an end to it, had a gruelling session once with Master Sken a man not to be messed with.

I know Master Sken, What a true warrior he is! Have also trained with Sandy Holt too, Master Skens first true self photo copy. ;)

Archived