UK F Class 2014 League

1967spud

There's the usual firm of us FTR guys from the 101RC attending and I'm really looking forward to it. Hopefully this year the weather will be a little more amicable for shooting with no Snow of low lying mist in sight. Fingers crossed

Yes I'll be heading up to Diggle for the weekend.

I'm looking forward to meeting up with the usual crew and having a few laughs.

I'm going to enjoy this year as last year was very stressful with the Worlds.

Cheers

Dave

Good luck to all this weekend.

Hope to make some shoots later in the year, time availability thin this year.

Wish I could be there. I plan to enter the next comp but can't do this Sat. So, see you all at the next round and good luck to all those entering this week-end.

Like Stuart say's, watch out for the predicted snow.

Having not been to Diggle before I was hoping to get up there in the afternoon not necessarily to practice(which is a no go in any case as above) but just to have a look at the range, flags and winds etc. to try and at least get some idea of what's going on. Is that going to be an issue if there's a competition going on or can we just turn up, stay out of the way but have a watch?

all the best

Rich

Having not been to Diggle before I was hoping to get up there in the afternoon not necessarily to practice(which is a no go in any case as above) but just to have a look at the range, flags and winds etc. to try and at least get some idea of what's going on. Is that going to be an issue if there's a competition going on or can we just turn up, stay out of the way but have a watch?

all the best

Rich

That's OK - no probs with having a look around.

Hope you all remember you need to pay your asscociation membership as well

Archived