Midway UK

gunner

Has anyone used these guys , just wondered what there delivery times like? First order placed yesterday ! Cheers folks

slow at best as thery dont keep any stock as far as i know thery call it ion from the us as per order required

Spud on this forum or Reloading Solutions = far better option.

I thought Midway USA were shutting down Midway UK operations?? seem to remember a post about this on here a short while back...

No, Midway US are now only dealing with Midway Europe (which includes Midway UK). Apparently they aren't dealing with independent retailers in Europe anymore.

Definitely not closing.

The only upside with Midway is the convienience, they show the full range of products on line (which is pretty comperhensive) and i can place an order on them anytime I like. shops should remember ease and convinence will often win out over price; if on a sunday afternoon I can pop on to the net and order those latest must have items and the just turn up at my door i wont mind spending an extra pound or two,

I've not used Spud as yet so could not comment on the other hand i have tried reloading solutions as was not impressed; website was out of date, no online ordering, their downloadable price list was more out of date than loon pants and space hoppers also they don't open Saturdays which to be fair is one of two days in a week that most working people can go to the shops.

Simon

we had better change that one simon lol i will take orders over the phone 7 days a week up un till 10 pm and online 24 7365 the only time i dont ansa but i make sure the wife is here is when i am either out foxing or shooting away from home

in fact i took three orders on christmas day (over the phone i might add) not many uk based suppliers can say that

i must admit i dont do a ownloadable price list but all items and there over 1500 on the website atm are priced unless they are section 5 or special order

try it you might just like it

Seems very expensive.

Remington brass is £20 more per 100 than most places, Sierra bullets nearly £5 more.

I recently bought stainless pins from JDReloadings cheaper than anyone else postage at cost

Tumblers at best UK price too.

I can only comment on my dealings which was good compared to alot that trade on Forums.

Spud on this forum or Reloading Solutions = far better option.

I use both ! Only difference is spud is litterally throwing the stuff at you before you have even had time to write a cheaque :lol: it came in two days ! Also phoned midway today just to ask what the dilivery times like and the fella said 5-7 working days! Weel see! And it does come from the states not the Europe branch !

Archived