• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys,

We had an unbelievable 69 shooters for the Fly! I'd anticipated about forty and arranged the squadding as such. Apologies for the rather long day - six hours continuous shooting!

Many thanks to all who supported us and helped out with butts, scoring etc. Even the weather more or less behaved itself!

Congrats to the fly killers and winners - I'll get a list typed up ASAP.

VInce

to vince and the rest of the team a big thanks,as said it was a long day but an enjoyable one.my first time at the fly shoot and it did get away from me just .very pleased with my performance came 12 th i think,cant wait till next year

yes a great day,it was my second time and this time that pesky fly bought it :D thanks to all who organised a great days sport and to the friendly bunch of guys that made me feel welcome.

pork chop it was an injustice that all your shots surrounded that fly in tight groups but non touched,well shot.

Thanks to the organisers at the fly shoot it was a great day out. It was my first time at Diggle seeing some of them bench rest rifles coming out of slips was a bit dawnting but I managed to hit the fly three times and get a group of 1.261 so very happy indeed, thanks again.

Thanks to the organisers at the fly shoot it was a great day out. It was my first time at Diggle seeing some of them bench rest rifles coming out of slips was a bit dawnting but I managed to hit the fly three times and get a group of 1.261 so very happy indeed, thanks again.

three flys thats some shooting you must be over the moon.i missed by 1/4" gutted

that is just showing off

Had a long day left at 4. 45am got home at 9pm, very nice day, shot a 1.843 a 3.182 and a 2.055 groups then came nearly last must learn the scoring for next year. Had a really great day many thanks to Vince and Jeanette for their efforts see you next year.

Goldie - your shooting was very impressive! Hope to see you at Diggle again.

Cracking shooting Aston, Eton, Ashley :D Nice to see it done off a Bipod ;)

Thanks to all who arranged, great day with good company.

Well shot Ashton. I thought I had the small group with my 22Br and 1 .6" until you turned that beauty in.

Your next bedding job however has just doubled in price !.... :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks to everyone who made the day possible. It was great to see so many old , and new friend. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

Had a great day yesterday, head is a shed as the Gary's would say after marking all the groups.

There were some stunning groups shot, well done Ashton, 1.2 inches was very good.

Thanks Vince for an enjoyable day, even better when you come away with a fly patch :-)

Bruce

Guys,

I'm usually snapping away with my camera but such was the pace, I didn't get a single pic at the Fly shoot. I'd like to do a write-up for September's Target Shooter - if anyone has any pics, could you e-mail them to me at vinceb@targetshooteronline.com

Thanks

Guys,

I'm usually snapping away with my camera but such was the pace, I didn't get a single pic at the Fly shoot. I'd like to do a write-up for September's Target Shooter - if anyone has any pics, could you e-mail them to me at vinceb@targetshooteronline.com

Thanks

I’ve only got a few but will send them this evening. :)

I tried to video everyone setting up the gazebo, but my phone ran out of memory! :blush:

Ben

Archived