HELP- ordered another gun how do you explain it to the wife

londonhunter

Hi guys

I am sure we have all done it before

Ordered another build and then I realised that I have not told the wife

I think it is more difficult that getting pass the police !

What do you guys say if you are in this position.

I have dont the flower trick many times and need some new ideas

Ordered a 300 ACC Blackout upper from Mark Bradley

Very exicted about it

Hope it performs as stated ....................

just say "wife this is my new gun , if you dont like it sod off" then step backwards quickly then say"only joking light of my life, i have bought you a gun as i thought i would love to see you go shooting so we could be together more. " then pick her up off the floor and RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Don't tell her. Just put it in the cabinet and don't mention it. If in a few weeks she notices it (which if she is like my wife she won't as she can't tell the difference between a ruger 1022 and a rem 700) just say its the same one you've had for ages.

Don't tell her.

I don't ask about cloths, shoes ,handbags or stuff for the house. I therefore don't expect to be asked about the stuff that I buy.

But on your salary what's you worry. Just go and do a few more private jobs, and take her on holiday.

I have to ask. Why the cross forum posting?

Please Lord if I die, don't let her sell my guns for how much I told her they cost......

Tony

If anyone else has this problem please feel free to leave my phone number in your will...at least you will have the satisfaction they're being used well!!

Traditionally, I understand its the person holding the knife, who makes the decisions

:D

Joke by the way :lol:

LH,

Think this is a common problem. I saw an article in Precision Shooter, the guy said he painted all his rifles the same colour then just kept moving them around the house to stop his wife being able to count them up :) .

T

LH,

Think this is a common problem. I saw an article in Precision Shooter, the guy said he painted all his rifles the same colour then just kept moving them around the house to stop his wife being able to count them up :) .

T

Wonderful idea

I will call James Clarke now

So olive green for everything

Traditionally, I understand its the person holding the knife, who makes the decisions

:D

Joke by the way :lol:

Joke? If only....................! I happen to be quite attached to my bits................ :blink:

Thank goodness for rifle cabinets, they hide a multitude of sins, though I wish I had bought a bigger one first time around as I am contemplating the purchase of another rifle and have run out of space.

Fortunately the rifle I am after looks identical to an existing one so it wont be noticed, but another cabinet will encourage deposition from the dreaded FPO.

Rup

LH,

... the guy said he painted all his rifles the same colour then just kept moving them around the house to stop his wife being able to count them up :) .

T

Clearly most women look at guns the way they look at cars- colour is the only distinguishing feature :lol: :lol:

Archived