Jump to content
UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts
LONG RANGE CAPT

Reloading with Rosie

Recommended Posts

I almost believe Rosie actually knows how to reload ? , on the rare occasions I`ve worked with women like Rosie  I`ve found them completely distracting but good fun :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cringe time !!!! I don't think I'll watch this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Laurie said:

Cringe time !!!! I don't think I'll watch this.

You were In like Flynn at the beginning though :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had to Google 'Flynn' (Brandon ??) to get that reference.  :blush:  Shows how little contact I have with popular culture these days. (...... or come to think of it, ever!)

Anyway, we old f*rts have to gather rosebuds while ye may.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bradders said:

You were In like Flynn at the beginning though :lol:

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You silver tongued cavalier , you....:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, baldie said:

You silver tongued cavalier , you....:lol:

Good job they didn't show that part.........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2018 at 1:57 PM, Laurie said:

Had to Google 'Flynn' (Brandon ??) to get that reference.  :blush:  Shows how little contact I have with popular culture these days. (...... or come to think of it, ever!)

Anyway, we old f*rts have to gather rosebuds while ye may.

Can I have your autograph Laurie now your a film star!    Hang on,  forget that,  can you get me a signed photo of the scantily clad Rosie?    And maybe her phone number so I can ask her some serious questions on meplat trimming and bullet pointing.   Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sort of got dragged into this by a phone call the afternoon before the 'shoot' and honestly didn't have a clue as to who Rosie is. I imagined that Edgar Brothers had recruited her from a local ladies' seminary to paraphrase W S Gilbert .... but did wonder about the shorts ... tanned legs that go on forever .... and ...

An interesting excursion and great fun.

Giving you her phone number? What makes you think I have it my man? You can go on her official website like all the other old saddos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Laurie said:

I sort of got dragged into this by a phone call the afternoon before the 'shoot' and honestly didn't have a clue as to who Rosie is. I imagined that Edgar Brothers had recruited her from a local ladies' seminary to paraphrase W S Gilbert .... but did wonder about the shorts ... tanned legs that go on forever .... and ...

An interesting excursion and great fun.

Giving you her phone number? What makes you think I have it my man? You can go on her official website like all the other old saddos!

Google Rosie Jones, she's a Page 3 Stunna :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I loved the beginning bit where Rosie offers the handshake but Stuart dives in for the hug and squeeze instead.

Ha ha! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, having seen that, she's positively over-dressed in the videos it seems.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Moorlander said:

Rosie is not shy shy at all, just google Rosie Jones topless :).

I've taken my shirt off, which button do I press?

:rolleyes:

maximus otter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, so Laurie and Stuart have made an appearance with our reloading friend Rosie.....

Vince, must be your turn next

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mine's been and gone - taken off line - sorry you missed it................cringe cringe!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont see the need for the lack of clothing by the presenter.....

And I dont mean Vince, Laurie or Stuart..... Seriously what do hot pants add to our sport other than an attempt to sell more kit.

I'm sure Rosie is a lovely person, but really!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mole-e30 said:

I dont see the need for the lack of clothing by the presenter.....

And I dont mean Vince, Laurie or Stuart..... Seriously what do hot pants add to our sport other than an attempt to sell more kit.

I'm sure Rosie is a lovely person, but really!

I kind of agree, I like tits as much as the next chap but don't see what her being the presenter adds. Apart from some tragic innuendo that is. May be Byron Pace thought this might be his in.

I'd love to have watched a much more in depth series like this with input from the same chaps, I'd have been well impressed by EB's if that were the case.  This just seems a bit low rent and unnecessary in this day and age. Want reloading info, google that. Want Rosie or some other hottie in a pair of daisy dukes...well I heard that there's stuff like that on the interweb too...? I dunno how many chicks have FACs in the UK, but this doesnt really help the sport I dont think.

Each to the their!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Gun Pimp said:

Mine's been and gone - taken off line - sorry you missed it................cringe cringe!

No Vince, you're still there :-)

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's purely to get 'the lads' watching as many of the videos as possible. Rosie is the eye candy to get people viewing. More views translates into better YouTube revenue. More views also translates into more equipment purchases because all the sponsored kit behind and around the reloading bench (plus within the conversation) all acts as a subliminal billboard for the brands. The brands know this (there are loads of these types of channels in the US) and can map a direct correlation between views and purchases.

i agree that it's sad she has to be scantily clad to get people watching. I don't think it leaves a good impression for our many excellent female shooters!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to see which other old codger from Diggle appears in the fifth and final episode

Please God don't let it be Eric the Scouser!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Catch-22 said:

It's purely to get 'the lads' watching as many of the videos as possible. Rosie is the eye candy to get people viewing. More views translates into better YouTube revenue. More views also translates into more equipment purchases because all the sponsored kit behind and around the reloading bench (plus within the conversation) all acts as a subliminal billboard for the brands. The brands know this (there are loads of these types of channels in the US) and can map a direct correlation between views and purchases.

i agree that it's sad she has to be scantily clad to get people watching. I don't think it leaves a good impression for our many excellent female shooters!

Or it could be that we've become so stuffy over this last few years that things like this now appear unacceptable

With that said, I actually struggle to see the point of the videos except for attempting to showcase Hornadys products

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bradders said:

With that said, I actually struggle to see the point of the videos except for attempting to showcase Hornadys products

And this is the only reason for the videos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy