Jump to content
UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts

New Toy


Recommended Posts

CZ 22 LRP  In a UK chassis system  with all the right bits , the original one is good but this makes a good thing better ..

modified .jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, John MH said:

Why the secrecy?

Because we manufacture them and its not a sales post , rather not upset people.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dellboy said:

Because we manufacture them and its not a sales post , rather not upset people.

There is no problem showcasing, if you want the 'sell' on here then a conversation with Brown Dog will be required and probably a 'Trade Membership'.

Looks good though any other actions planned?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, John MH said:

There is no problem showcasing, if you want the 'sell' on here then a conversation with Brown Dog will be required and probably a 'Trade Membership'.

Looks good though any other actions planned?

Few people on here have seen it including DS1  Baldie and Brass Pikey

Dave Walls (AI) saw it at the BSS and was complimentry

 

Looking at the 452  and 455    possibly a b14 (so rem 700 )   maybe decent  AR uppers and Lowers  and a LBP

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 months later...
On 4/10/2022 at 12:19 PM, Dellboy said:

Few people on here have seen it including DS1  Baldie and Brass Pikey

Dave Walls (AI) saw it at the BSS and was complimentry

 

Looking at the 452  and 455    possibly a b14 (so rem 700 )   maybe decent  AR uppers and Lowers  and a LBP

just an update B14 (rem 700)  is waiting to be machined along with a  1710 Anshutz  for Ruag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
46 minutes ago, John MH said:

Heard last weekend that RUAG Ammotec had been bought by Beretta so that will slow things down even further, would expect the Liskeard site to close as everything moves to GMK's Fareham site.

https://www.ruag.com/en/news/sale-ruag-ammotec-completed 

Knowing the Fareham site well, I wouldn't think there is the space

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, John MH said:

What’s the news on a 1710 version?

Might get one in and do it  after the target shooting show  just after the Ruger 10/22  i guess 

currently getting the Begara b14 (rem 700) done    with a chance of the 455 and 452 by the target shooting show ....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

Lumensmini.png

CALTON MOOR RANGE (2) (200x135).jpg

bradley1 200.jpg

NVstore200.jpg

blackrifle.png

jr_firearms_200.gif

valkyrie 200.jpg

tab 200.jpg

Northallerton NSAC shooting.jpg

RifleMags_200x100.jpg

dolphin button4 (200x100).jpg

CASEPREP_FINAL_YELLOW_hi_res__200_.jpg

rovicom200.jpg



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy