good afternoon,general question , yesterday afternoon the driver of a black discovery 2 was taking shots into a wood 100 yards from a byway ,the vehicle drove along the byway shooting at any thing he saw which included the deer ,inside the wood were a five man work party! the registration number of the black discovery 2 is HD 04 YWj this was in berkshire yesterday afternoon.if any one knows where this vehicle/owner can be found i will pass the information to the rural crime team,many thanks.the fire arm sounded larger than a .22lr!

5 minutes ago, banus02 said:

no response as no proof any thing was shot ,passed on to rural crimes to look into ,some time!!

isn't it a potential firearms offence?  I'd hope the plod would take it a bit more seriously

2 hours ago, banus02 said:

no response as no proof any thing was shot ,passed on to rural crimes to look into ,some time!!

They are shooting dangerously onto ground that they don't have permission for and they are doing this from a public byway, if that isn't good enough reason then I don't know what is.