Jump to content
UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts

Fine things.


Recommended Posts

Nice, I’m fancying an omega as a reward to myself! 
just don’t know which one! I’m leaning toward a planet ocean, 

have got a few other makes, a Christopher Ward C60, a Ball NECC, and my daily is an oris aquis Titan small seconds! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

IMG_20200501_092835.thumb.jpg.21afe3520637f422eabff679121686e9.jpg

 

Here's my current rotaion, plus a small sabenza. the centre two are my work watches, the outside two my weekend beaters. ( Ive replaced acrylic glass on the Seiko with a proper crystal)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, martin_b said:

IMG_20200501_092835.thumb.jpg.21afe3520637f422eabff679121686e9.jpg

 

Here's my current rotaion, plus a small sabenza. the centre two are my work watches, the outside two my weekend beaters. ( Ive replaced acrylic glass on the Seiko with a proper crystal)

 

Nice dial etc on that IWC, which model is it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, brown dog said:

Blimey, Tel - what a productivity rate! Someone put mentos in your diet coke?! 😂😊😊

No, just bloody dogs woke me early so thought I’d do a bit of ‘artistry’ 🤔😚😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, terryh said:

Ps... the trick is to freeze methos in ice cubes and drop them into folks coke 🤡 (then wait)

oh that's brilliant!  😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

>> 

  1 hour ago, martin_b said:

IMG_20200501_092835.thumb.jpg.21afe3520637f422eabff679121686e9.jpg

 

Here's my current rotaion, plus a small sabenza. the centre two are my work watches, the outside two my weekend beaters. ( Ive replaced acrylic glass on the Seiko with a proper crystal)

 

Nice dial etc on that IWC, which model is it?  

 

Its a MARK XVI.  bought it for my 50th Birthday .. a long time ago!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Lakota Sei Kanematsu blade.  Charlet-Moser drop head ice axes.  Rolex Explorer II

IMG_2581.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Popsbengo said:

Lakota Sei Kanematsu blade.  Charlet-Moser drop head ice axes.  Rolex Explorer II

IMG_2581.JPG

Nice segue to other pursuits!😂😊😊

2231.50 and Kirton Kayak

Screenshot_20200501-124952.thumb.png.ac127a4af6b1d32f67b23bba5289311f.png

(pre lockdown!)

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

got the idea from TerryH, sharing his cigar box guitar (which is cool for sure)

Did think about adding in navigation charts for sailing, mountaineering skis, sea kayak bits & bobs, my Fender and my lathe but I couldn't get that upstairs 😁

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Popsbengo said:

got the idea from TerryH, sharing his cigar box guitar (which is cool for sure)

Did think about adding in navigation charts for sailing, mountaineering skis, sea kayak bits & bobs, my Fender and my lathe but I couldn't get that upstairs 😁

😂😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Popsbengo said:

got the idea from TerryH, sharing his cigar box guitar (which is cool for sure)

Did think about adding in navigation charts for sailing, mountaineering skis, sea kayak bits & bobs, my Fender and my lathe but I couldn't get that upstairs 😁

Oooh...   Fender....  Strat, Tele or other?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy