Full details, prices and photos at www.phoenixtactical.co.uk

In short, you will not find a more stable and robust bipod short of a fixed F Class bipod.

Available in -

Type A for top rail mounting

Type B for bottom rail or AI spigot mounting.

Type B in stock and another batch of Type A due very soon.

Already positively reviewed by Vince here and due to be reviewed by Graham af Shooting Sports magazine very soon.

Any questions, feel free to PM me.............

I am happy to let you have a look and try mine if you happen to be at Bisley for the GR Championships later this month ?

Failing that - a sort of sale or return ? Buy it, try it in the comfort of your home and send it back if not impressed !

I am putting one on the RBL match raffle table if you happen to be there ?

I can also be found at all the forthcoming CSR winter league matches where I will be using a little 6.5-8 Phoenix Type B on my 12" BAR15.

A mate of mine has one on his rifle, which similar to the set-up in the photo above. What is interesting is that the bipod fixing doesn't show in the scope image.

Could someone convince me to buy Phoenix bipod?

What are the advantages over the Atlas? Does it possess the same swivel and canting facility?

What are the advantages over the Atlas? Does it possess the same swivel and canting facility?

Nope, not me

The only thing comparable to using a bipod is wearing a dress and heels to go to Halfords

What size slingback do you wear?

Wider footprint. Stronger. And the top mounted one requires far less input from the shooter to keep rifle vertical due to pendulum effect.

Mount is NOT visible in my 8-32x56 NF scope.

Xtrema - you could read my review in Target Shooter magazine www.targetshooter.co.uk

Xtrema - you could read my review in Target Shooter magazine www.targetshooter.co.uk

Thanks for that.

I'm guessing i would need to drill holes for a small picatinny rail in my GRS laminated stock to fit.

• 2 months later...

I bought one of these a few weeks ago.

It is an awesome bipod. Mine is in 'B' configuration and fits my AI stock with a spigot mount.

It really is incredibly well made and extremely sturdy and stable.

I'll get some pictures up of it soon in action at Bisley.

Rich

Archived