Labour Policy on Gun Licences

David Hancock

Yeh, like what subsidy?

Most likely according to Mrs Balls (to use her proper name), we wouldn't need any police at all if we didn't have FAC and SGC holders - so, new fees will likely need to be set to cover the entire cost of your local force. Of course, it also depends on whether her ability to count beyond the number of fingers on one hand is any better than that of her husband, the other Ed.

Unfortunately Dave loads of miss guided T##'s will vote for him.

Thats my worry too...talk about short memories!

Yep people seem to have very short memories and 5 years after the state labour left us in were barely back to where we were and people want them back in. If they get in I think it will be bad news for shooters

Its a simple choice if we want to keep our sport

If god forbid Labour do get in (which could happen as it appears that they're power hungry enough to do a deal with the devil-in this case the anti gun SNP) it would only take one incident like Cumbria a few years ago and they'd sell us down the river and remove private gun ownership immediately

As for UKIP their policies are falling apart like a cheap jigsaw when scrutinised so Farage being a bloke that you'd enjoy a pint with down the pub just isn't enough

Cameron is the only viable one thats actually nailed his colours to the mast and is pro shooting

The Conservatives haven't exactly been friends of the shooting sports either. Let's not forget that it was Conservative administrations that introduced the 1988 and 1997 Firearms Acts.

Still the lesser of the alternative evils though

The Conservatives haven't exactly been friends of the shooting sports either. Let's not forget that it was Conservative administrations that introduced the 1988 and 1997 Firearms Acts.

True but what alternative is there? , personally I`d like to see a Con/UKIP coalition.

I live in Dorset, considered a rural county.

Around two weeks ago the local Conservative MP knocked on my door canvassing for votes. After asking him his views on shooting and country sports and getting the "typical bunny hugger rhetoric" he was sent packing.

I live in Dorset, considered a rural county.

Around two weeks ago the local Conservative MP knock on my door canvassing for votes. After asking him his views on shooting and country sports and getting the "typical bunny hugger rhetoric" he was sent packing.

So who are you going to vote for ?

True but what alternative is there? , personally I`d like to see a Con/UKIP coalition.

Me too - best of both worlds . Both SNP and Liebour are marxists at heart , waiting for a chance to introduce communism and we know how well that works.

Can't helping thinking if labour were still in power when Cumbria happened wed have had a hell of a fight on our hands to keep private gun owner ship. Cameron has at least been a man who has stalked even if his bad back has stopped him now!! Only one way to vote for country sports and the country side in my book. Labour hates the country side they even held onto the farm payments and payed the fines rather than pay farmers fact. The Daily Mail is ment to be carrying a story that labour will restrict how many guns can be owned! I don't trust or read the Mail but ?

After watching the BBC debate last night its plainly obvious that the minority parties will run rings round Miliband in a coalition :unsure:

And what genius told him to stare at the camera all the time instead of the live audience ? Just made him look more of the oddball than the image that he's trying to play down

Farage did make a good point on the audience demographics and it'd be interesting to know just how "independent" how they were chosen really was <_<

A picture speaks a thousand words

AAb8fjG.img_zpsm7sfm4gb.jpg

Archived