IWA?

The Gun Pimp

Already there.

Rather be at the comps....

Jamie and I tried to look you up at the booth in Hall 9 around noon, after which he received loads of attention at Gary C.'s booth by Claire, Pete, et al.

Sorry to miss you (and esp Jamie),Bianchi.

Did you ask for me?

That must have been my allocated pee break....

Ewen

I missed you at there shooting show. Something about shoes....

And nothing tacticool!!!!!

Gerald looked after my needs and was most helpful :D

Sorry to miss you (and esp Jamie),Bianchi.

Did you ask for me?

That must have been my allocated pee break....

Ewen

Well, it was a spur of the moment idea whilst passing by. The others were occupied with the hoards of visitors at the booth and I couldn't detect the right accent behind the counter :-).

Better luck next time (or at Bisley).

Cheers,

Day one - what's new? Loads of mag fed shotguns for the practical guys, a new target scope from Minox, a new joystick front rest for F Class - and Leupold forgot to bring their new F Class scope!

Day two - yet more 'tactical' shotguns! Also plenty of tactical rifles but the prices - with a Sako TRG costing around 3K and even the CZ costing £2500 a custom build suddenly looks good value. Even the Chinese (Norinco) have a tactical rifle and Kalashnikov have jumped on the bandwagon as well!

Discovered another joystick rest from Italy and a nice FTR bi-pod as well.

There is a trickle on the net/you tube-eg shooting show report-2 minutes but did have the (very nice) NF 'competition' scope and an (ugly) mauser-You do get a feel for it's size/ presentations,though.

gbal

I did not go this year as plod are not paying may expenses now and to be honest the IWA has been the same old, same old for the last couple of years and there is only so many pairs of green wellies and green gentlemen's hunting crap I can stand looking at. The only thing I missed was having a chat with Chris Reeve and buying one of his knives.

I hope the Brits and especially Gary C and Ewen had an excellent show.

Archived