my wife wont let me shoot anymore?!

I shot a roe one morning. Got my partner on the phone and had her drive along the forest track until she was opposite the end of the furrow I was standing on. Then just walked down the furrow to the car.

Regards

JCS

The question "are you serious" was addressed to the original poster, not you :)

Hahahaha......she'll get used to it.

I have been saying that, at the end of the day I don't drink smoke and do other unterward things..... So therefor I shoot, keeps me out of mischief.

Honestly if it is serious she will just have to get used to it, ask gaz how the hell his mrs puts up with him I don't know. He is out five times a week, or happy hunter he as bad, wish I had the time ;-)

My Wife used to ask me If I was seeing someone else.

Yes I said, I see her, drive to a farm afterwards, roll in cow shite and then come home. She's always moaning the car smells of cow shite lol

To answer your question, I would just say put your trousers back on and grow a pair!!

My Mrs would never tell me to choose between her or shooting simply because she knows full well who would win!

I once went out with a girl who after about 6 months of going out together asked me exatly that " it's me or shooting" a quick call for a taxi soon had that sorted!!!

Deadeye Dave the Destroyer are you thinking of having a new conservatory or patio built any time soon?

Yes I too one got accused of there being 'hairs' on my shooting gear... I said 'hares' maybe!

It's been said in previouse posts... In a choice between the two, it's no contest. We get less hassle from shooting! :-)

Grow some balls and put her in her place ;)

I had a problem like that with the ex girlfriend for 5 years :(

Now the new up to date model not a problem at all for the last 7 years and going strong :)

Start as you mean to go on

Gaz

My wife used to encouridge me to go out for as long as I wanted. On one occasion in January I arrived at the farm and it was blowing a hooley, waves of sleet , really nasty stuff so I went straight home. As I got into bed she stirred and "spooned" up to me. Not to wake her to much i whisperd "it"s horrible out there". "I know she said , and that stupid fat git of a husband is out there shooting."

Hughes.s

My wife used to encouridge me to go out for as long as I wanted. On one occasion in January I arrived at the farm and it was blowing a hooley, waves of sleet , really nasty stuff so I went straight home. As I got into bed she stirred and "spooned" up to me. Not to wake her to much i whisperd "it"s horrible out there". "I know she said , and that stupid fat git of a husband is out there shooting."

Hughes.s

:D

Hughes.s

Nice

Hughes.s

Like that one very funny pissed my sides but I am glad she did,nt mention names :ph34r:

Archived