my wife wont let me shoot anymore?!

Id love to grow a pair....however i do sometimes meet up with other women when im out....get down to it in the disco..... Bet youlads are as bad for it?!

then she is right to be suspicious and should kick you into touch asap !

Id love to grow a pair....however i do sometimes meet up with other women when im out....get down to it in the disco..... Bet youlads are as bad for it?!

No wonder your mrs doesn't like you going out "shooting"!

Even if you stop shooting, the root cause of this problem won't go away.

Do you smoke a glass pipe?

I think when every shooter here goes out it's to.....well shoot. And the last thing on my mind is to get on it in a disco, behind my wife's back.

I got married in the eyes of the church for love and dedication. Maybe I'm missing something here, but dedication and commitment to anything in life is what makes us decent people.

And if I'm honest, discussing this on a Varminting forum. In the presecence of people who are passionate about there skill and anything to do with shooting is frankly ridiculous and boring.

Don't what's going on in your personal life, but I for one don't care. And I'm pretty sure no one else does.

Any way, any one here have any thoughts on Howa 1500 rifles?

I think when every shooter here goes out it's to.....well shoot. And the last thing on my mind is to get on it in a disco, behind my wife's back.

I got married in the eyes of the church for love and dedication. Maybe I'm missing something here, but dedication and commitment to anything in life is what makes us decent people.

And if I'm honest, discussing this on a Varminting forum. In the presecence of people who are passionate about there skill and anything to do with shooting is frankly ridiculous and boring.

Don't what's going on in your personal life, but I for one don't care. And I'm pretty sure no one else does.

mates got a 243 version with a custom barrel and aics mag conversion , superb little hill rifle for the hinds

Yeah I'm considering one in .243 as its my first Deer calibre the Police have only agreed to the .243 to start with. Which is fair I think.

Are they easy to work on? When I have a bit more money I'll get it fettled with by a gun smith here.

agree with you on this one gone a little bit to far now

Yeah I'm considering one in .243 as its my first Deer calibre the Police have only agreed to the .243 to start with. Which is fair I think.

Are they easy to work on? When I have a bit more money I'll get it fettled with by a gun smith here.

there is a fair few bolt on accessories available , not as many as the old faithful rem 700 but quite a few , my mates certainly seems to shoot well ?

I must admit men i have been known to entertain in my realtree gear!

Well there ya go ! Take her along , also throw in some dogging whilst your out :D:P:lol:

This has deffo gotta be a wind up. True that stacka, I grew out of that nonsense when. I started shooting!!!

I'd much rather be out shooting than wasting my time shooting birds ;-)

Just wish I had the time to actually go out shooting. 3 foxes this year! Lmao.

CZV

This is not a Language I am famliar with , WHF ?

When I go shooting , I tell my missus , I donot ASK her , as thats just not acceptable in my world .

However I fully realise , I live in a DIFFERENT world to most new age Western men ,

Later Chris

This is not a Language I am famliar with , WHF ?

When I go shooting , I tell my missus , I donot ASK her , as thats just not acceptable in my world .

However I fully realise , I live in a DIFFERENT world to most new age Western men ,

Later Chris

It not as different as you might think Chris.

I tell my Mrs when Im planning to do something and in turn she tells me when she plans to do something. Trying to stop each other doing things is a downward spiral to nowhere. I shoot, fish or whatever as often as I like and in turn I would never dream of trying to restrict her either. If we have the money then the answer is yes, whats the question?

Of course over the years we have both played by the basic ground rules the are conducive to a strong relationship and happy life together.

Clearly not every relationship works this way but I thank God every day that mine does. :)

Chris,does that mean there is little realistic probability of a lady in the All Blacks line up,any time soon?

(I know 14 of the traditional gender would be more than enough anyhow,it's just a role model /equality sort of thing)-though Scotland got within a goal kick of then being thrashed by three very late tries....

g

That accurately reflects the forum view.

Time for this peculiar thread to draw to a close.

Deadeye... see notes below. Other forums are available. :mellow:

Archived