The Great Diggle Egg Shoot

The Gun Pimp

Just two weeks to go (Bank Holiday Monday) to the Diggle Egg Shoot guys - if you missed it last year, don't miss this one.

For benchrest shooters - 600 yard this Saturday then 100/1000 yards BR the following weekend.

No need to enter in advance - just turn up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forwards to it Vince,

always a good turn out :D

i'm looking forward to the egg shoot if its all comers,what ranges/targets do we shoot please ?

The course of fire is - three shots at 100 yds, three shots at 300 yds and three shots at 500 yds - this sets you up (hopefully) for your one shot at the egg. Just eleven rounds in total - but it's a great day's shooting - thanks to the great guys who turn up to shoot it.

Drat. Just before reading this post I promised my wife I'd take her somewhere nice on that day. Now, Diggle is 'nice' to me but I think she has a different view. Oh well, I'll have to put it on the calendar or next year.

Drat. Just before reading this post I promised my wife I'd take her somewhere nice on that day. Now, Diggle is 'nice' to me but I think she has a different view. Oh well, I'll have to put it on the calendar or next year.

see you on the sat mark

Uppermill is just a couple of miles away - very touristy - museum, canal, river, railway, lots of twee shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.............and YOU could win £100 for her to spend!

Uppermill is just a couple of miles away - very touristy - museum, canal, river, railway, lots of twee shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.............and YOU could win £100 for her to spend!

what more can a woman ask for if you drive a little further up road you can get half a dozen free range eggs and all

one shot one egg 500yrds no sighters

cadburys cream egg ! how do you eat yours lol , sorry couldnt help myself

one shot one egg 500yrds no sighters

cadburys cream egg ! how do you eat yours lol , sorry couldnt help myself

what more can a woman ask for if you drive a little further up road you can get half a dozen free range eggs and all

she could even join in the fun and place the eggs for you all lol , im sure she'd be delighted !

The course of fire is - three shots at 100 yds, three shots at 300 yds and three shots at 500 yds - this sets you up (hopefully) for your one shot at the egg. Just eleven rounds in total - but it's a great day's shooting - thanks to the great guys who turn up to shoot it.

do you wan't to borrow my calculator :D

Archived