BLOODY ANGRY

1967spud

3549009c.jpg

A short chase was involved but there van was quicker than my landrover, if i could get hold off them i'd hang them up by their heels and let the rats eat the remains.

Its a shame they didnt fancy having a run arround the tramlines in the wheat, they would have seen what captured meant.

i see that every week on a farm not far from where i live, the farm is bang opposite the largest council estate in leeds.The daftest thing is there is also a council tip on the edge of the estate,its surprising what turns up ,iv actually been lamping there when vans have pulled up to tip on the lane-they dont give a f**k!

did you get the reg no spud? maybe some clues in the rubbish.

makes you mad dont it!

didnt get reg as the lane the chase was on was all corners and blind exits, luckily i knew the road well

Feckwits, they need nailing to a tree stump for such antics.

Mark check the lot for paperwork, receipts, anything and tell the Police, they are always keen to catch such muppets in my area.

I would have a poke about in that .a Farm I shot on a number of years ago got this crap quite a lot,more than once the tippers dumped some of their mail too even juck mail has your name and address on it .

Aggy

ARSEHOLES, Sorry but I think this best describes the scum that do this.

im thinking along them lines

only word I can think of, to describe them starts with c so I wont' print it...Makes you think about one's gun licence when you see this and how much one values it...

I hope you do catch them!

I would have a poke about in that .a Farm I shot on a number of years ago got this crap quite a lot,more than once the tippers dumped some of their mail too even juck mail has your name and address on it .

Aggy

I have done that, reported it to the Police who said it was a civil matter, in the end I had to leave it to the local environmental health people, and clear the crap up myself. Similar thing happened maybe 10 years ago, rubbish came from 30 miles away, person who letters were addressed to denied all knowledge and said the bag had been put in their bin.

A

only word I can think of, to describe them starts with c so I wont' print it...Makes you think about one's gun licence when you see this and how much one values it...

I hope you do catch them!

Spot on Finman, maybe a trail cam to catch them should they decide to try again, not that I doubt they will chance their arm again after their close encounter.

Nothing worse, me and my neighbouring farm get it all the time as there is a pikey camp up the road although iam sure most the local torags realise this. Got reg plate a few times but always bloody fake, the last was a rover 200 with trailer told police who said plate belonged to a artic! Knee cap them if you catch them mate!

wound't just you love to bump into them at night

I wouldn't, what would you do? I don't see any way tangling with them could turn out well for me. It's more than annoying, but it seems I'd be on a hiding to nothing, I've got everything to lose, they have nothing. Seriously, what would you do?

I wouldn't, what would you do? I don't see any way tangling with them could turn out well for me. It's more than annoying, but it seems I'd be on a hiding to nothing, I've got everything to lose, they have nothing. Seriously, what would you do?

take a number and phone the old bill , i wont risk my job/house/firearms cert/hobby/pastime/life for an old theiving law breaking scroat but i will get the police involved i have a very good relationship in my neck of the woods with them and the main station is on my ground, beleive it or not.

take a number and phone the old bill , i wont risk my job/house/firearms cert/hobby/pastime/life for an old theiving law breaking scroat but i will get the police involved i have a very good relationship in my neck of the woods with them and the main station is on my ground, beleive it or not.

+1 quite wise even if deep down you want to do something else, best to step back and keep control rather than than lose control and have a touch of the red mist.

It is disgraceful Spud,but I think I have that trumped,this was dumped a couple of years ago........

IMG_34900001.jpg

In hind sight I should of took it home and made a decent trailer out of it,but,as you were I was so incensed at the time I wasn't thinking straight..........lol

Martin

Really sorry to see that spud .i've lost count the amount of times I've seen it on your estate and neighbouring estates yet never caught them in the act ( slippery f--kers)

Has the same at our carpark at work in the middle of town someone forgot to put the chain up Police Council not interested in the slightest. Told us to call a fly tip number more or less so they could record it. Took me a day to move it all as I had to hand ball it. Wasn't a happy hector but I think we are going to get one of the wildlife cams set up for the future just to record everything.

It happens with weekly regularity on one of my favourite walks around the old Pit near me. The old pit lane entrance always gets tipped on.

However, there is a very good reason why, not that it excuses it one iota.

Barnsley council are such a set of Labour twa*ts, they have the most ridiculous rules and regulation governing recycling centres or "tips" as we used to call them. You cannot take a van in, cars are limited to 12 visits per year, and they are run buy the biggest set of nazi's imaginable. Its a thoroughly awful experience, if you actually manage to get in.

I have always run a large van, so we have to use the wifes new car to tip rubbish there.

This tip is a quarter of a mile from where people illegally dump. Its not always the pikeys.

I have no doubt that other areas are just the same. It must surely be cheaper to allow anyone in, than send a vehicle and men out to clear a fly tipping incident?

Or is it just me ? :lol:

baldie I agree. I had this very conversation with my local council about fly tipping. They couldn’t see the connection between charging to use the local recycle centre run by Hitler Youth wannabee’s and an increase in tipping. Luckily the tipping occurred on quiet public roads so they had to pay to clean it up anyway. The recycle centre is free once more and fly tipping has reduced as far as I can tell.

Joined up thinking doesn’t eradicate the problem but it does help.

ATB

Archived