Show your varmint/target rifle

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 grain factory Norma one hole if i shape. Having my very first action and stock re barreled at mo and that will be nite vision rifle going with 243 ackley. will keep AR if no interest in it

Jon

50 grain factory Norma one hole if i shape. Having my very first action and stock re barreled at mo and that will be nite vision rifle going with 243 ackley. will keep AR if no interest in it

Jon

who you got doing the work

Hainsworth precision rifles original rem action that's been trude up, heavy walther barrel i bought with70 rounds tthrough it, bedded into my old wild dog thumbhole stock, jewel trigger, jet z mod

All bits I've gathered up 243 ackley looks to have some potential after speaking to folks with em

Will see soon, Jon

They are Rempol bipods with a quick detach and i've had added angled wedges between the adaptor and stock so the ski's are parallel to the ground and won't want to dig in under recoil .

Nice. Are the Rempels using an anschutz rail-and just camming in? The adaptor set for 'QD" studs seems to need some stock holes boring...which I am reluctant to do....Good solid bipod though-less fiddly than the Evo perhaps.

G

Rempol's can either have a rail style adaptor or the two studed type as i have but they both cam the same way from bipod to adaptor . I have seen lots of this style of bipod but nothing to match the solid feel of the Rempol ( flex being an issue on certain lighter makes ) . I know guy's that shoot FTR have moved to these lighter types but for my type of shooting their perfect .

OSOK

Hi greg,

What way are the third eye bipods mounted? Is that a quick detatch system?

lmao stunning rifles mate.you know your posh when such stunning rifles are photod on a full size snooker table with a suit of armour in the back ground.i was going to post mine but the rifle on a chopping board just looks crap now

Beautiful piece of wood there Al.

Thanks Baldie, yes it is.

The sunlight and the camera actually make it look lighter than it is, its quite a bit darker than that and it has a few signs of use here and there but thats fine, its a working rifle. The trigger has a very short movement and your improved spring just finishes it off nicely, thanks! :)

You are a tru gent , thanks for posting pics , i normally sign in on a PS4 so no pics possible . Anyway , its Tin - short for titanium nitride i think . Its a sortof satin matt finish . Thought id be a little different . It may not be every one cup of tea lol . Atb - Tim...

finally the wait is over , had the call from niel today saying its ready - SWEEET ! So before i sent in my FAC i phoned to ask how long are the variation taking ? Ooh about a week ! So now 3 week i still no joy - there getting a call from me tomorrow would you believe it lol. Not loosing my cool btw ! ;)

• 3 weeks later...

ok on laptop - now fixed . Now going to try to post my first picture ! if it works im going to feel like iv won the lottery ;) ERROR this file was too big to upload ! balls - photo bucket ! still cant FKN do it , been trying since this original post tonite :mad:

Edited by gunner