March issue TargetShooter now Live

The heading says it all, complete with stunning pic of UKVarminting moderator and regular poster Baldi Wylde. A special Newark Show supplement follows in a few days too.

I'm still reading the front cover! been stuck on it for two days now.

I spotted them at the show on Sunday, no idea what they were selling, not sure I care either :rolleyes:

The heading says it all, complete with stunning pic of UKVarminting moderator and regular poster Baldi Wylde. A special Newark Show supplement follows in a few days too.

Laurie,

Interesting findings on the powder measures - glad I didn't shell out on a Harrell when the old Lee at the back of my cupboard is as accurate!

Any tips on how you operated them to get the accuracy levels you obtained?

I suspect it'll involve some sort of OCD routine of taps, nudges turn the lights on and off 3 times and wash your hands between each throw; but grateful for advice. :)

I'm now thinking of jerry-rigging the lee to drop into the pan of my lyman dps -and just using it to trickle up.

Stunnings the word Laurie ... :lol:

Lordy, i,m a fanny magnet. :lol:

:lol:

Likewise interesting article on powder measures.

I found an article on this:

http://www.quick-measure.com/

in this months Shooting Sports USA. Would be interesting to see if this lives up to the claims of + or - 0.1 grain after seeing the results of Laurie's testing.

I spotted them at the show on Sunday, no idea what they were selling, not sure I care either :rolleyes:

Quite an interesting concept actually called RFD NET.

At the moment, if you have a gun for sale and I want to buy it, you can't send it to me - you must send it to my nominated RFD - who will take delivery, write it on my ticket and inform the police.

RFDNET is a carrier service with RFD credentials, so they can deliver the gun straight to the purchaser, write it on his FAC and inform the law.

Obviously there is a charge but then again, unless you know your local RFD very well, he will probaly charge you.

Oh, - I don't think those girls actually deliver your gun.........

Cheers

Vince

Quite an interesting concept actually called RFD NET.

At the moment, if you have a gun for sale and I want to buy it, you can't send it to me - you must send it to my nominated RFD - who will take delivery, write it on my ticket and inform the police.

RFDNET is a carrier service with RFD credentials, so they can deliver the gun straight to the purchaser, write it on his FAC and inform the law.

Obviously there is a charge but then again, unless you know your local RFD very well, he will probaly charge you.

Oh, - I don't think those girls actually deliver your gun........

What a good idea, I just had a look at the website and will head back in a few days to see how they look price wise.

As much as they were pretty little things at the show I do prefer the idea of my rifles being collected/delivered by someone more substantial B)

• 3 months later...

Archived