This season's must-have tactical accessory.

brown dog

This is now on my Christmas wish-list. For years there've been similarly tasteful, must-have items in e.g. the Bass Pro catalogue, such as (from memory) camo underwear, and it wouldn't surprise me to learn that some Brits went for such stuff. It was certainly the case in the past that certain PR competitors went overboard in terms of "tactical" outfits, turning up at the range looking like Bruce Willis as a SWAT team leader or something: they'd just love a camo bathrobe....

TonyH

ooooh I say! the only drawback will be that the wife may have yet another excuse to ignore me: 'didn't see you there'...

Finman

'What? Did you pay more for yours? '

Very Droll <_<

Actually thinking it would go well with the multicam mankini that Tony B's is making for me :ph34r:

Terry

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Could have done with one of those for the white van man tailgating me up the A43 the other day. :angry:

If I'd been in my landy I would have had a Peugeot Boxer Hitch Cover! :rolleyes:

You could always drill it out and put a flashing little red LED in the top corner so when the Tues Wednesday And ThurS brigade want a look at the molecular structure of the paint on your boot they crap themselves thinkin you just armed it :lol: That should make them back off

Archived