UKV - The Place for Precision Rifle Enthusiasts
Sign in to follow this  
Dodder

Pard NV 007 for daylight recording - any good?

Gents,

Am seriously considering getting one of these for use off rifle as a spotter and on rifle for pest control.  However, I would also like to use it for long range daytime vermin control as a recording device to record my shooting, but have yet to see any mention on any posts of this facility.  Does anyone know if it is suitable for this, what the results are likely to be like and will it possibly affect accuracy at long-ish (200yd) ranges?

I look forward to hearing your opinions - thanks.

It records in full HD so, with it fitted to your riflescope you can record whatever you see through the scope, irrespective of scope magnification

Since the add-on is simply looking at your scope reticle and presuming your scope is zeroed, there will be absolutely no effect on accuracy

Cheers

Bruce

Borrowed a Pard 007 to try. Had it on my .22lr and had fun recording shooting out to 300m. Does a good job of recording and does not affect zero, but does affect you position behind the rifle which could affect accuracy. The quality of recording is limited by scope quality.