Please hit this anti-gun poll

bradders

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Done,

Worst piece I've read in years as I rarely pickup a paper anymore.

You would almost think the article was written by a child... Utter drivel, 3/4 of the article is about a shooting that didn't even happen on our shores!

Out of intrest does any one have the figures that out of the 11,227 firearms crimes (2011/12) how many we're actually committed by licence holders with licenced firearms?

I think of the 11,227 offences only 0.04% were committed by legaly held fire arms fac holders

Done

87% , what an utterly offensive article , apparently im a utter nutter then . No one else in South Africa sleeps with a gun ? Funny that , only countries factory site I've ever been to where at the gate house as well as the usual tick box pass with car , yes or no , contractor or visitor ? Etc the one box says firearms yes or no ? Obviously not an area where the journalist has been ! What utter tosh !!

On a similar note, has anyone seen the new Co-Operative Bank advert? It comes across as very anti even if it's not the true meaning. Rather funny as they show a full cartridge including case flying through the air.

My other half is sick of me mentioning it! Ha Ha!

I bet they will never print the results of the poll maybe we should all start emailing the paper to do so?

I think we should. Did it now it's up to 91 percent!

Archived