Currently I am in the process of acquiring my reloading kit so this from the point of view of a total newbie.

I have deprimed .44mag, .303 and .308 with mine. Probably 400 ish cases so far. It works well, I have managed to knock the clear plastic tube off once or twice spilling spent primers, but that is user error really. It will wear on your hand after a while. The grips are not bad but ridged metal does fatigue your palm near the thumb. I tend to do 20-30 then leave it for a bit. I will probably wrap the grips at some point. The odd case needs two hands to pop the primer out, but generally it has enough leverage.

I think I paid less than the brownells link from spud reloading when it was on sale, but that has gone up since.

I have not got one of these but here is my thoughts.

Maybe fine for de-priming in front of the tv.

I use the lee depriming die. You can rattle through HEAPS of cases in no time at all.

It must be one of the quickest steps to be carried when reloading.

Keep your money unless you want to watch the tv at the same time.

It looks like ,given time, bits will wear out on this tool.

Thank you for your thoughts both of you.

Quite interesting what you say about de-priming in front of the TV.  I am currently loading from a temporary location and being able to load anywhere is necessary.  Be that in front of the TV or on the kitchen table.  The idea of finger fatigue has put me right off, to be honest.  I load batches at a time and only doing 20-30 before feeling discomfort doesn't sound like it will work for me. 

I de-prime batches of hundreds at a time. I found the best and most time efficient way is the LEE APP Press.

It's simple once you get it set up and just batch lube, then crack on. You can deprime hundreds of cases an hour.

21 minutes ago, No i deer said:

I'd imagine that gun looking deprimer would soon make your hand/wrist ache..

100 at a times not too bad   while watching the tv .