*** SOLD *** Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 - MPCT2

Unfortunately, it has come time to sell my beloved ZC527, not that I really want to but I just don’t use it enough to justify keeping it. I bought this about a year and a half ago new from Optics Warehouse and it has been faultless and is truly amazing. Anyone who knows about ZCO know they're probably one of the best scope in the world. It has been mounted to my 6.5 creedmoor and has been shoot about 20 times (probably less than 300 rounds). Everything works exactly as you would expect. Only ever used on a range and always kept with scope cover on. However, there are two very small scruff marks around the objective but barely noticeable and a tiny mark on the illumination battery compartment cover. If you want closer pictures I’m happy to send them to you. Finally scope cover has got a rip on the handle but apart from that its all pretty much perfect.

Im not going to run though all the specs as if you’re interested then you'll probably know them anyway. But, below is a link with all the specs etc in case you're interested.

https://www.opticswarehouse.co.uk/zero-compromise-optics-zco-zc527-5-27x56-ir-ffp-mil-mil-mpct2-rifle-scope-zco-2-pc-rings

Comes with all original box, packaging, scope caps, instruction manual and the lens cloth which has never been used. Also included is the Spuhr one piece mount that I got with it. I do not have the box for the scope mount.

These retail for over over £3700 new (if you can get one!).

Looking for £2800 ono.

Any questions please ask, thanks for looking.

IMG_2026.jpeg

IMG_2025.jpeg

IMG_2024.jpeg

1 hour ago, topscots1 said:

Cracking scopes, much like you I recently sold my 4-20.  Just not enough time on the range at the minute.

there was someone on the stalking directory looking for the model you have.  Might be worth having a look 

Absolutely stunning scope, really don’t want to sell it but yes just not enough shooting! 

ok thanks, I’ll have a look on the stalking directory 👍

50 minutes ago, One on top of two said:

Really ? This is only the second one I’ve seen for sale , there’s not that many about . 

That’s what I was thinking too! I searched high and low for anyone else selling these and only find one 🤷🏻

I wouldn’t take a great deal of notice, there’s only a handful  of people that have even seen one let alone look through one. I shoot quite a few different ranges and I always get people have a look through mine and come away gobsmacked . 

Some tend to compare it with there poxy PM 11s , which were great 20 years ago.  It’s quite laughable. 

the hardest thing would to actually find someone credible who actually slates them . Or even a bad review.

10 hours ago, John MH said:

Lots of these selling, why is that?

This and mine are the only two I have ever seen for sale used.

mines was sold as I changed career hoping to take my foot of the gas and have more time to shoot, didn’t quite workout.

having used every top end scope used in the western world, I can say categorically that these are exactly what they advertise. Zero compromises. They have introduced a third higher magnification scope to the line.

any buyer won’t be disappointed.  

mnes sold through lack of time and use.  It ended up on my stalking rifle for a bit where it did it’s job if first light roe well.  

1 hour ago, One on top of two said:

Some tend to compare it with there poxy PM 11s , which were great 20 years ago.  It’s quite laughable. 
the hardest thing would to actually find someone credible who actually slates them . Or even a bad review.

With apologies too the OP for a quick hijack but I must respond to "Poxy PM11s"  which is   neither fair or true.  I guess you're just reacting to the (intended?) poke by JohnMH ?

A scopes function is to gather light, magnify and focus the image without parallax, present an accurate reticule, track dialled settings precisely and stand abuse.  Short of surviving the dropping of a rifle out of a chopper onto concrete I'm not sure what the no-compromise is referring to?  

I've looked through plenty of top-end scopes (not ZC) and SB have all the qualities, and then some, of others.

A bit of extra elevation is nice but I shoot to 2000m with my PM11 with a zero at 200.  It'll do me for the rest of my days.

22 minutes ago, Popsbengo said:

With apologies too the OP for a quick hijack but I must respond to "Poxy PM11s"  which is   neither fair or true.  I guess you're just reacting to the (intended?) poke by JohnMH ?

A scopes function is to gather light, magnify and focus the image without parallax, present an accurate reticule, track dialled settings precisely and stand abuse.  Short of surviving the dropping of a rifle out of a chopper onto concrete I'm not sure what the no-compromise is referring to?  

I've looked through plenty of top-end scopes (not ZC) and SB have all the qualities, and then some, of others.

A bit of extra elevation is nice but I shoot to 2000m with my PM11 with a zero at 200.  It'll do me for the rest of my days.

Maybe go and have a play with a ZCO . ( and yes just having a bit of fun poking a stick at John , he’s a big boy I’m sure he will be fine 😉
I have pm11 sitting up stairs , along with a swaro X5i /  kahles K525i / Leupold Mark 5 HD  

among others , but the old pm11 would be bottom out of the above without doubt.

All optics referred to into this thread are top tier / quality optics. I’m confident every single one performs & tracks flawlessly. 

Get above the £2k mark and we start moving into the area of diminishing returns. Everyone’s eyes “sees” differently so then area’s like image quality start become subjective. One man’s rubbish can be another mans gold. So as long as you are happy…. Who cares!? 

What I will say is, for people with multiple top tier optics. Instead of just getting behind it and performing an ad-hoc evaluation. Print off some various optical evaluation charts off and test your scopes side by side in varying conditions (mirage, rain, sun toward you, overcast day, low light etc) You’ll be surprised what results you get. Almost all optical designs will have strengths & weaknesses. 

Perhaps ZCO has indeed zero Compromises?? But you’ll pay for it… it’s up to the buyer if they want to spend an extra £1,500 for perhaps 5% gain on performance? We all have our vices and we can all spend our money how we like!  

2 hours ago, One on top of two said:

I wouldn’t take a great deal of notice, there’s only a handful  of people that have even seen one let alone look through one. I shoot quite a few different ranges and I always get people have a look through mine and come away gobsmacked . 

I've had PM11 scopes since 2006, POXY  seem to work. HAVE A LOOK on snipers hide , in optics section . I think ZERO COMPROMISE , Has been compromised 😁

Opology to the opp . Yes !. Never heard of this on any other scope before ??. Joking apart what is good in your opinion might not be mine. It all boils down to preferences, you say your zero compromise is better than a PM11 , that's just your opinion .Haven't  looked through a ZC and always had,  S&B, my choice for what shooting I do 👍😁

6 minutes ago, lee w 118 said:

Opology to the opp . Yes !. Never heard of this on any other scope before ??. Joking apart what is good in your opinion might not be mine. It all boils down to preferences, you say your zero compromise is better than a PM11 , that's just your opinion .Haven't  looked through a ZC and always had,  S&B, my choice for what shooting I do 👍😁

The problem you are referring to is NOT exclusive to ZCO , this is an issue that came about with the ARC m10 rings and the quoted toque settings of 55in/lbs being far to much and just just not needed 

it started way back in 2018  long before. ZCO didn’t start shipping there scopes till jan 2019 

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/arc-m10-rings-potential-issue.6917651/

ZCO has addressed it now and stated that only 25 in/lbs is all that’s required. 

6 hours ago, One on top of two said:

Here you go boys just for you , have just taken it out of its box for its monthly dusting before it it goes back on the shelf 😂

96E2B382-982A-40B9-B6E2-7C263FE9CFE5.jpeg
can we please keep a little bit our our sense of humour. 

Junk 🥴😁

4 hours ago, No i deer said:

I club member I know had a ZC scope that went wrong when I was there..

I might see him tomorrow.

Might get too hear what the aftersells is like.

I am not going tommorow NiD.

Short version (As this is not the right place)  I had a new scope delivered to me 5 days after Optics Warehouse recieved mine back.

And a Telephone call from the MD of ZC in Austria.

But there is a bigger story to it.

Sorry for this to be played out in the OP selling post.

BUT  i was given the choice for new ZCO or another brand.  I CHOOSE a replacement ZCO optic.

I Really Like this Optic. It has a busy Ret, but glass is the best i own

3 minutes ago, English Rifleman said:

I am not going tommorow NiD.

Short version (As this is not the right place)  I had a new scope delivered to me 5 days after Optics Warehouse recieved mine back.

And a Telephone call from the MD of ZC in Austria.

But there is a bigger story to it.

Sorry for this to be played out in the OP selling post.

BUT  i was given the choice for new ZCO or another brand.  I CHOOSE a replacement ZCO optic.

I Really Like this Optic. It has a busy Ret, but glass is the best i own

Small world Julian..

I didn't know you were on here 🤣🤪

• Timmy changed the title to *** SOLD *** Zero Compromise Optic ZC527 - MPCT2