Precision Rifle World Championships

LONG RANGE CAPT

3 minutes ago, Guerrier Weg said:

I didn’t say it wasn’t coming. It’s just not been issued yet. It doesn’t change any facts though, Tiff has resigned and the search for a new Secretary has started.

Why is this so important to you, Gary? I don’t get why it’s turned in to such a big deal and has been the subject of 10+ memes. Have we not all got better things to do?

For me I guess its just a hangover from my day job, i have to have a questioning attitude and pull on threads or go down rabbit holes. I pointed out previously that transparency would benefit you, i havent seen any as yet but if Tiff has gone, and people more in the know than me seem to think not looking at the Bairs posts, why not do it properly? If you want call me, my numbers fairly easy to get.

Tiff treated a lot of people badly, people have long memories.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, lapua said:

For me I guess its just a hangover from my day job, i have to have a questioning attitude and pull on threads or go down rabbit holes. I pointed out previously that transparency would benefit you, i havent seen any as yet but if Tiff has gone, and people more in the know than me seem to think not looking at the Bairs posts, why not do it properly? If you want call me, my numbers fairly easy to get.

Tiff treated a lot of people badly, people have long memories.

You haven’t seen any transparency? Really? What’s not been answered?

18 hours ago, John MH said:

You are so off reality.

Says the man who lives in his own engineered ‘echo chambers’ censoring those who don’t agree with him?

Haha, brilliant! Do you even remember what reality looks like? 

Guessing you’ll ban/block me on here too hey? Easier than facing up to your obtuse positions I’m guessing buddy! 

8 hours ago, lapua said:

Uuuhhhh

the bit about Tiff leaving and when, thats the outstanding bit for me

Well i’ve had a chat with @Guerrier Weg and the situation with  Tiff’s resignation from IPRF 2 weeks ago has been explained to me. Thanks. I’m still convinced a formal announcement will do more good than harm considering the history of Tiffs antics but thats up to the committee, I've put my view across and i hope it was useful to hear. 

21 minutes ago, SimonA said:

Says the man who lives in his own engineered ‘echo chambers’ censoring those who don’t agree with him?

Haha, brilliant! Do you even remember what reality looks like? 

Guessing you’ll ban/block me on here too hey? Easier than facing up to your obtuse positions I’m guessing buddy! 

Simon

Take your tripe  elsewhere and I’m not your Buddy.

Regards

John

16 minutes ago, John MH said:

Simon

Take your tripe  elsewhere and I’m not your Buddy.

Regards

John

Do we not get to speak about the transparency you so desperately strive for?

I’m still waiting to hear back as to why someone (couldn’t possibly be you) locked my last UKV account and isn’t responding to my messages asking for an explanation.

Dont worry, I took some photos for you -  

46314948-795A-41B7-844F-97D10C05C935.jpeg

A05390A9-3BBE-4053-AD18-62B4BDC64F9E.jpeg

1 minute ago, SimonA said:

Do we not get to speak about the transparency you so desperately strive for?

I’m still waiting to hear back as to why someone (couldn’t possibly be you) locked my last UKV account and isn’t responding to my messages asking for an explanation.

Dont worry, I took some photos for you -  

46314948-795A-41B7-844F-97D10C05C935.jpeg

A05390A9-3BBE-4053-AD18-62B4BDC64F9E.jpeg

Technical issue, what is your account name?

Three accounts were temporarily blocked when they were all opened within minutes of each other to post in the same thread.

Just now, John MH said:

Technical issue, what is your account name?

Three accounts were temporarily blocked when they were all opened within minutes of each other to post in the same thread.

It was YorkshireShooter but it’s ok now I’ve got this one, thank you.

So what’s your position on Russia then John? Not seen it anywhere, or is just other peoples business you are interested in?

Yes YorkshireShooter was temporarily blocked for about 30 mins as it was flagged a a spammer account. It was unflagged after 30 mins.

When multiple accounts are opened in a short period of time to post in one thread they get flagged.

2 minutes ago, John MH said:

Yes YorkshireShooter was temporarily blocked for about 30 mins as it was flagged a a spammer account. It was unflagged after 30 mins.

When multiple accounts are opened in a short period of time to post in one thread they get flagged.

Ok John. Is that why my 3 messages asking the questions weren’t answered to. It’s ok John, I don’t mind, it’s just a good job I’m not as paranoid as some other people out there hey. 

Anyway, what’s your view on what the GBPRA should do about Russia? After all you are one of our closest observers! 

7 minutes ago, SimonA said:

So what’s your position on Russia then John? Not seen it anywhere, or is just other peoples business you are interested in?

It's awful, I think that Putin will probably move on Moldova next if he is successful in Ukraine. It is very unlikely he would be able to hold the whole of Ukraine against the peoples will and if he ends up occupying all of it there will likely be a long period of attrition by IED and Stinger Missile, it would be another Afghanistan for the Russians. In Afghanistan they finally withdrew when they could no longer move around safely once the Mujahedeen were suppled with Stinger Missiles by the USA. 

All that the free world can currently do without escalating to WWIII is to be united in excluding Russia from anything that could be considered normal business that includes all forms of Sport, good call on the IOC after initial hesitation. 

4 minutes ago, SimonA said:

Ok John. Is that why my 3 messages asking the questions weren’t answered to. It’s ok John, I don’t mind, it’s just a good job I’m not as paranoid as some other people out there hey. 

Who did you message

I think maybe  you are a bit paranoid but I'm sure you'll get over it.

1 minute ago, John MH said:

It's awful, I think that Putin will probably move on Moldova next if he is successful in Ukraine. It is very unlikely he would be able to hold the whole of Ukraine against the peoples will and if he ends up occupying all of it there will likely be a long period of attrition by IED and Stinger Missile, it would be another Afghanistan for the Russians. In Afghanistan they finally withdrew when they could no longer move around safely once the Mujahedeen were suppled with Stinger Missiles by the USA. 

All that the free world can currently do without escalating to WWIII is to be united in excluding Russia from anything that could be considered normal business that includes all forms of Sport, good call on the IOC after initial hesitation. 

Haha, and you point the finger at others for deflection and misdirection! Now let’s not be obtuse buddy, I can get the opinion of ‘actual experts’ (as opposed to internet ones) on websites and threads dedicated to world affairs.

You badgered Tim & Christian for their views on what the GBPRA were going to ‘do about Russia’ I’m guessing you weren’t asking them to invade and were actually referring to the subject of this thread!

So does one have a position or are you just going to dance around the issue, like usual?

3 minutes ago, SimonA said:

Haha, and you point the finger at others for deflection and misdirection! Now let’s not be obtuse buddy, I can get the opinion of ‘actual experts’ (as opposed to internet ones) on websites and threads dedicated to world affairs.

You badgered Tim & Christian for their views on what the GBPRA were going to ‘do about Russia’ I’m guessing you weren’t asking them to invade and were actually referring to the subject of this thread!

So does one have a position or are you just going to dance around the issue, like usual?

I have no idea what you are blabbering about. I asked a question.

5 minutes ago, John MH said:

Who did you message

I think maybe  you are a bit paranoid but I'm sure you'll get over it.

Surely as ‘Global Moderator’ (please tell me you didn’t appoint yourself that title) you will know that such a message doesn’t go to one individual but to the ‘administration team’. It’s ok John, I’ve moved past it, it’s a skill some people could do with developing. 

Just now, SimonA said:

Surely as ‘Global Moderator’ (please tell me you didn’t appoint yourself that title) you will know that such a message doesn’t go to one individual but to the ‘administration team’. It’s ok John, I’ve moved past it, it’s a skill some people could do with developing. 

Great.

Oh for Goodness sake give it a rest please !   I and I'm sure others are heartily sick of this ranting foolishness.

1 minute ago, SimonA said:

Great response! Am I not worthy of your wisdom then or must I agree with you to hold a discussion? 

Come on now John, I must take your first answer. If you edit your comment after you post it’s hard for me to keep up. 

9F6DE845-2836-41B5-A186-3A58257339A6.png