Precision Rifle World Championships

LONG RANGE CAPT

I must apologise for the number of posts I put on in quick succession, I know it can be annoying. I asked our illustrious moderator a simple question and, true to form, he ducked, dived and dodged his way away from answering. šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™‚ļø

Truth be told, I donā€™t actually care for his opinion, I just think he is so focussed on other peoples opinions perhaps if he shared his we may better understand him.Ā 

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, SimonA said:

Ok John.Ā Is that why my 3 messages asking the questions werenā€™t answered to. Itā€™s ok John, I donā€™t mind, itā€™s just a good job Iā€™m not as paranoid as some other people out there hey.Ā 
Ā 

Anyway, whatā€™s your view on what the GBPRA should do about Russia? After all you are one of our closest observers!Ā 

As far as Russia goes I would recommend you follow the IOC stance.

7 minutes ago, John MH said:

It would appear you edited post either after or as I was answering you question. As farĀ as what the GBPRA should do about Russia, I'd suggest follow the IOC line.

Ok John. If you say so. Same technical issues as earlier again Iā€™m guessing.Ā 
Ā 

Once again, unable to answer the simple question. Itā€™s ok John, we get it, itā€™s easier to criticise than contributeā€¦..

3 minutes ago, SimonA said:

Ok John. If you say so. Same technical issues as earlier again Iā€™m guessing.Ā 
Ā 

Once again, unable to answer the simple question. Itā€™s ok John, we get it, itā€™s easier to criticise than contributeā€¦..

I edited that after seeing that you asked twoĀ questions in separate posts. Struggling to keep up.

Ā 

I believe your question has been answered quite clearly.

Yeah, donā€™t worry John, Iā€™ve given up on getting anything constructive from you on this one. Truth be told Iā€™ve known that such a thing is probably beyond you for some considerable time.

Anyway, you wonā€™t be surprised to know that the GBPRA has zero interest in your opinion on this, or any subject to be honest. Why some may ask? Well thatā€™s because of your motivation for all that you do in relation to the subject of Precision Rifle and your negative prolific posting on the matterā€¦ā€¦

I know this motivation, because you told me, but does everyone else?Ā 

So its all sorted then, Tiff has finally gone, no influence over GBPRA or IPRF, and even though he wasn't held accountable for his underhanded actions by either organisation or the authorities, time has finally addressed it. Everyone can move on and the open votes for the new exec committee after the worlds will get the people in place that the shooters want. The queen is dead, long live the king.

Ā 

close the thread?

I think itā€™s time to draw this to a close - the crux of the discussion succinctly surmised by Lapua

Should anyone cry censorship - feel free to start another thread, lets justĀ remember this site is about Precision Rifle Shooting in its various forms and open for all those members involved to post in relevant areas within itĀ 

Steel Plate shooting competition has many competitions running in the UK by several service providersĀ - no, one ā€œdelivererā€ is better than the other and no one person should dictate what the others do.

The sooner we all realise this the sooner we all ā€œget alongā€Ā 

Onwards and upwards chaps - the common goal is getting more people involvedĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

• Ronin locked this topic