LONG RANGE CAPT

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, lapua said:

Any news on the official statement about Tiff leaving IPRF? I see the Bairs mob are getting pretty excited about a pack of sandwiches and a fruit shoot.

I don’t think any statement can cure their paranoia. Whoever is posting the memes is too far gone to be saved.

There never is with the disinformation machine. Are the GBPRA holding a PR1 (What ever that is) Event at Bisley in collaboration with the NRA and AI as advertised on the GBPRA website tomorrow or is it another GBPRA misinformation?

1 minute ago, John MH said:

There never is with the disinformation machine. Are the GBPRA holding a PR1 (What ever that is) Event at Bisley in collaboration with the NRA and AI as advertised on the GBPRA website tomorrow or is it a misinformation?

You continue to demonstrate that your only interest is trying to undo the good work of the IPRF and the GBPRA. The precision rifle community has moved on, demonstrated by the tumble weeds that blow through the BAIRS page. You really should move on from whatever it is that caused you to have such a cynical, pessimistic and destructive attitude towards good people undertaking selfless endeavours.

Keeping picking faults if you wish but I’ll reserve answering anymore questions for GBPRA members and those with a genuine interest in the answers.

(Queue another round of paranoia fuelled memes…)

7 minutes ago, Guerrier Weg said:

You continue to demonstrate that your only interest is trying to undo the good work of the IPRF and the GBPRA. The precision rifle community has moved on, demonstrated by the tumble weeds that blow through the BAIRS page. You really should move on from whatever it is that caused you to have such a cynical, pessimistic and destructive attitude towards good people undertaking selfless endeavours.

Keeping picking faults if you wish but I’ll reserve answering anymore questions for GBPRA members and those with a genuine interest in the answers.

You are so off reality.

Is the much advertised NRA and AI collaboration event shown on your website taking place this weekend or not? Is it a presentation of something that is not actually real?

May be the IPRF appeasers should take a stand against Russian aggression in Ukrainian.

As Christian says John, we will leave our responses to members with a genuine interest in precision rifle. We don’t have time for individuals who are wrapped up in delivering and believing their own rhetoric. 

27 minutes ago, Brushy said:

As Christian says John, we will leave our responses to members with a genuine interest in precision rifle. We don’t have time for individuals who are wrapped up in delivering and believing their own rhetoric. 

Lots of people have a genuine interest, why can the GBPRA not be transparent with the truth?

Why promise/advertise stuff that will not be delivered?

Why make statements that are not followed up?

I fully recognise that a lot of good work has been done by the GBPRA but the propaganda is still off the mark.

9 hours ago, Guerrier Weg said:

I have a genuine interest in the answers and also the growth of the sport and success of GBPRA and IPRF, so please give them, after all you have signed up with 2 accounts recently to engage with the members here and also benefit from the free contact with the UK precision rifle enthusiasts that frequent this forum. I think thats fair, don’t you? I really can’t see what the issue is with Transparency. Im not trying to undo your good work, simply trying to find out the current and future extent of Tiffs involvement.

*Bangs head on table*
There is NO involvement of Tiff. 

Re PR1 and training this isn’t propoganda, just a workflow that is taking slightly longer than we hoped. As you can imagine, implementing new initiatives with the NRA at Bisley doesn’t necessarily happen as quick as we would like. We are a small committee, all volunteers with lives and families. Are focus to date has largely been qualification events which finish this month. In the meantime, we have implemented the 22 affiliate programme and there are several other workflows. 

7 minutes ago, lapua said:

I have a genuine interest in the answers and also the growth of the sport and success of GBPRA and IPRF, so please give them, after all you have signed up with 2 accounts recently to engage with the members here and also benefit from the free contact with the UK precision rifle enthusiasts that frequent this forum. I think thats fair, don’t you? I really can’t see what the issue is with Transparency. Im not trying to undo your good work, simply trying to find out the current and future extent of Tiffs involvement.

I’ve answered the question about Tiff’s involvement previously. He has resigned from the IPRF and has not been involved with the GBPRA for approximately 12 months, perhaps a little longer. The IPRF website shows a vacancy for the role he once held (Secretary). My name is Christian Westcough. I am both the Media Officer for the GBPRA and Joint Head of Media for the IPRF. I sit on the ExCo for both organisations. I don’t know what else I can say to put this to bed. A statement regards the various changes in leadership in the IPRF will be issued in good time, but is it really that urgent or necessary? Have you seen the memes I reference? I don’t think any statement would stop the vitriol.

I opened an account here on behalf of the GBPRA to answer genuine questions. That account is still blocked. I then opened a personal account to try and help with queries and have been met with John’s continued campaign against the GBPRA and IPRF. My integrity has been called in to question by him and he has called me a Goon (a message now deleted). John is a moderator here but is biased towards the GBPRA and IPRF, so please forgive my new scepticism about posting here.

19 minutes ago, lapua said:

Direct message me at the GBPRA Facebook  page if you’d like to discuss anything  further. 

2 minutes ago, Guerrier Weg said:

I’ve answered the question about Tiff’s involvement previously. He has resigned from the IPRF and has not been involved with the GBPRA for approximately 12 months, perhaps a little longer. The IPRF website shows a vacancy for the role he once held (Secretary). My name is Christian Westcough. I am both the Media Officer for the GBPRA and Joint Head of Media for the IPRF. I sit on the ExCo for both organisations. I don’t know what else I can say to put this to bed. A statement regards the various changes in leadership in the IPRF will be issued in good time, but is it really that urgent or necessary? Have you seen the memes I reference? I don’t think any statement would stop the vitriol.

I opened an account here on behalf of the GBPRA to answer genuine questions. That account is still blocked. I then opened a personal account to try and help with queries and have been met with John’s continued campaign against the GBPRA and IPRF. My integrity has been called in to question by him and he has called me a Goon (a message now deleted). John is a moderator here but is biased towards the GBPRA and IPRF, so please forgive my new scepticism about posting here.

Lapua… please DM me at the GBPRA Facebook page if you would like to discuss further. Hell, I’ll even jump on a zoom call with you over a beer if it will help me get a message across that I and my colleagues at the GBPRA and IPRF are doing this for the love of the sport of Precision Rifle! There is no hidden agenda. No secret master plan!

1 minute ago, Guerrier Weg said:

Direct message me at the GBPRA Facebook  page if you’d like to discuss anything  further. 

Lapua… please DM me at the GBPRA Facebook page if you would like to discuss further. Hell, I’ll even jump on a zoom call with you over a beer if it will help me get a message across that I and my colleagues at the GBPRA and IPRF are doing this for the love of the sport of Precision Rifle! There is no hidden agenda. No secret master plan!

Transparency 😂

17 minutes ago, Guerrier Weg said:

I opened an account here on behalf of the GBPRA to answer genuine questions. That account is still blocked.

No it is not and hasn’t been since multiple accounts were opened within minutes of each other to post in this thread.

14 minutes ago, Guerrier Weg said:

Might just do that, but i still dont understand why you promised an official announcement in this thread and wont give one? Surely when a senior active member of a global federation resigns there must be some form of formal announcement and their role must be filled, not just have their name removed in the last few days and no explanation given. Perhaps you should clarify when involvement ceased to everyone, and as i said before.

@Brushyimagine the state of Johns table 😂

6 minutes ago, Guerrier Weg said:

You cry for transparency yet you block accounts here and individuals from your ‘community’ Facebook group. You hide behind a meme page and numerous Facebook profiles. You use your son’s Facebook account to enter member areas.

The meme blog is very funny but has absolutely nothing to do with me.

Blocking people from Private Facebook Groups is vey common..

2 minutes ago, lapua said:

Might just do that, but i still dont understand why you promised an official announcement in this thread and wont give one? Surely when a senior active member of a global federation resigns there must be some form of formal announcement and their role must be filled, not just have their name removed in the last few days and no explanation given. Perhaps you should clarify when involvement ceased to everyone, and as i said before.

@Brushyimagine the state of Johns table 😂

I didn’t say it wasn’t coming. It’s just not been issued yet. It doesn’t change any facts though, Tiff has resigned and the search for a new Secretary has started.

Why is this so important to you, Gary? I don’t get why it’s turned in to such a big deal and has been the subject of 10+ memes. Have we not all got better things to do?