Trump Welcome!

Tikka4Sika

Let him come, hopefully he can sort us out to!!

And as for those that are protesting,,,,,, get a f*****g job!! Wish i had time to stand around all day

i hope he proves all the haters wrong and does his country proud!!

And as for those that are protesting,,,,,, get a f*****g job!! Wish i had time to stand around all day

Big fat +1 !!!!

Apparently in Newcastle city centre yesterday there was a 'herd' of tree hugging liberal wimmin and associated left wing loonies protesting that Trump should not be allowed into the UK. Get a life ladies and do some washing up or knitting and also have a shower as the smell downwind was not pleasant allegedly!

I am trying to get the image of big fat ladies with no bras, not many teeth and wobbly bottoms out of my head. Aaaaaaargh!

Amen to that.

Apparently in Newcastle city centre yesterday there was a 'herd' of tree hugging liberal wimmin and associated left wing loonies protesting that Trump should not be allowed into the UK. Get a life ladies and do some washing up or knitting and also have a shower as the smell downwind was not pleasant allegedly!

I am trying to get the image of big fat ladies with no bras, not many teeth and wobbly bottoms out of my head. Aaaaaaargh!

I love the concept of a bunch of shrieking, purple-haired munters dressed as vaginas and lecturing Trump on human dignity.

maximus otter

I'm fine with most things he does as long as he doesn't turn moderate Muslims into extremists. He might not be putting fuel directly onto the Isis fire, but he seems to be letting dangerous amounts of oxygen drift that way. I hope there's no big bang.

And whatever he imposes in the States has absolutely nothing to do with us here in the UK...We are not the 51st American State, nor do we have any say in their legislation

Protesters??..Most of them seemed to laughing and giggling....some protest...more like a 'girls night out'

Archived