Selling up because of bullies.

Full left handed Remington/Walter 6.5x284, 24" barrel, laminated thumbhole stock, ASE mod, Hornady dies, Lapua brass and all load data. £1,600.

Right handed Tikka T3 .223, stainless/synthetic, 1:12 twist barrel, with ASE mod, dies and brass with load data. £800.

Right handed CZ 527 .22 Hornet with Boyds left hand thumbhole stock, comes with T8 mod, dies and brass with load data. £600.

Full left hand CZ 452 American .22, 22" barrel with Parker Hale mod. £275.

Reloading items listed below will be offered for sale first to anyone buying the rifles.

Powders to suit the above for reloading, N140, N160, H4350, H4831, IMR4350, Ramshot TAC, H110.

Large, small and pistol primers.

Various boxed bullets, from .22 to .264.

May be interested in trading for a naked 600 - 750cc Japanese motorcycle.

Can't you get some advice and stop the whole problem in its tracks. You shouldn't have to suffer for doing nothing wrong.

Best wishes,

David.

Totally agree with David!!!

Dont throw the towel in and get legal advice !!!

Heres in hope for you ,

Ray.

Amazes me - one of your FEO's is a shooter and is super keen on firearms himself, if you're not already working with Mark, try.......

There will be a press for sale at a later stage.

As for the BASC, I spoke to them at the Northern Shooting show and they didn't want to know as l wasn't a member, l am a member of the NGO and I've spoken to their solicitor and firearms expert and had done exactly what they requested me to do. I've behaved in an exemplary manner, conducted myself correctly and handed my guns to my RFD without hesitation and displayed no arrogance or when l surrendered my licences.

It's a waiting game now, but given the crap I've gone through in the last 8 years and as a family over the last year, I feel like l want to leave shooting and return to another hobby I've had since l was a kid, motorbikes. I had a bad crash in March 86, resulting in the amputation of my right leg below the knee, given the prosthetics I've used over the years, I've been allowed to live as normal a life as possible, I've done my CBT and theory, so I'm looking for a 600cc+ naked bike, I can modify to make sure it's comfortable for me and l can fit a thumb operated rear brake.

So that's the current plan.

I feel for you , must be be a hard time . Family come first for sure , i hope you find something nice to ride , i like you haven't ridden for years but can only look forward to it ! Good luck with sales , if you have any 6mm 105 Amax ill sure have some or consider any 6mm bullets - all the best -tim

what a shame, only in Britain shows you what a shithole country we are now living in, but as said family comes first, what next police smashing your doors in at 2.00 am because your library books are over due, anyway get on with your life and happy biking dave

Sorry for your situation but I do agree with BASC, why should they fund a non member. Seems a bit extreme though, aren't the police supposed to give a reason for revoking tickets, can't see how your child being bullied is a valid reason. Don't think we have all the facts here, if NGO legal team are advising you get rid all your firearms as they usually put upa good fight for members. Might be worth writing to the sporting press and let their reporters look into it, if you are completely in the right, what harm can it do

Good luck with the sales and the biking. :)

A friend recently lost his FAC - which he'd held for around 25 years - after complaining about neighbours from hell. It just doesn't seem right, does it, but it does show just how careful we have to be as FAC holders not to give the authorities any excuse to deprive us of our hobby.

Archived