ruger precision rifle

banus02

good afternoon ,have any of these arrived in the uk and are any available to purchase,i have one on order since September the dealer told me October then November and today at least another 6 weeks they are doing a deal . but not such a good deal if they cant supply the rifle any information out there.

good evening.looks like playing the waiting game,dont want to get flamed by a money making rfd just because the rifles are new to the market and they can see big profit signs .there are some dealers who prefer a small profit and returning customers.

• 3 weeks later...

Got to have a look at one yesterday at Fox Firearms - Wazzers maybe? A very impressive bit of kit for the money - these will be huge.

OK - maybe if you are serious comp shooter they may not appeal but for the guy who wants a good all-rounder - tactical, F Class, general plinking - they are great.

The 6.5 Creedmoor would be my choice but what about the 243? With a 1 in 7.75 twist barrel it would handle 105s or even DTACs out to 1000 yards.

The folding stock was spot-on with a very tight hinge and lock-up. Two mags included.

The fact that you can swap hand-guards and butts all adds to the fun! I look forward to seeing some pimped-up Cerakoted jobbies on UKV.

I must confess I was very impressed when I first handled these..........with one exception -

The grip. They went to a lot of trouble to build a decent rifle then put a terrible cheap grip on it. For the sake of a few dollars more they could have put an Ergo / Hogue / Magpul on it.

I must confess I was very impressed when I first handled these..........with one exception -

The grip. They went to a lot of trouble to build a decent rifle then put a terrible cheap grip on it. For the sake of a few dollars more they could have put an Ergo / Hogue / Magpul on it.

The grip is fine, it's the same as a Magpul MOE and the same one Ruger put on their own AR rifle

Well finally got chance to shoot the Ruger, and well impressed. After a few shots to run the barrel, and get it onto paper at 100 yds and get use to the rifle I started trying some different loads. Which resulted in some excellent groups.

Archived