Diggle's 1000 yard Gong Shoot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vince-it might be a good idea to mention the time of starting-just thinking of the GATE. ;)

i will do gate duty looking after the slab of beer trigger is bringing with him you pick a curry up on way gaz :D

Vince-it might be a good idea to mention the time of starting-just thinking of the GATE. ;)

Well - I thought 9.30ish for signing-on.

Incidentally, the long range forecast ain't looking too bad - could be sunny and 17 degrees!

i will do gate duty looking after the slab of beer trigger is bringing with him you pick a curry up on way gaz :D

yes-do you want some nan bread and pickle- pakoras and samosas?

sod the shooting lets have a blow out. ;)

yes-do you want some nan bread and pickle- pakoras and samosas?

sod the shooting lets have a blow out. ;)

You were doing enough 'blow outs' in the butts (pun intended) at the Flyshoot, so you will not need any help from a curry ,!!

I hope you're giving that new rifle its first competitive outing on the gongs Les.

Hi Vince. Unfortunately I am in work that day as the bl**dy public love shopping apparently on bank holidays. I have asked if my shifts can be changed so I work Sunday and be off Monday but will not find out until Saturday. If I manage to be off on Monday then I will come down.

Guys,

For those who haven't visited Diggle before - we always try and work in a lunch break and we have kitchen facilities - microwaves, kettle etc and sell crisps, choc bars but if you want something more substantial, bring along a sandwich or microwaveable meal.

See you Monday

Vince

Hi,

Doesn't look like I can make it tomorrow, I am off to Korea on Tuesday and I am behind getting everything ready.

Have a good one and I still hope to get up to Diggle at some point.

Cheers

David

Thanks to Vince & everyone at Diggle for a cracking "new" event.

8" gong at 1000 yards in today's weather was interesting to say the least.

Hope to see it back on the calendar next year & hope it raised a few quid for a good cause.

:)

Thanks Vince and those at Diggle who organised this event, despite bad weather it was a good day spent with good people in aid of a worthy cause, hope to see your faces again soon,,, now where's that application form ??

Vince,

A fantastic day despite the weather and a worthwhile cause.

Let's make this a regular fixture on the calendar.

Great to meet people again, but my god those 8" gongs were hard to see, let alone hit in the weather today, but still great fun.

Cheers

Bruce

Archived