The Diggle Egg Shoot

The Gun Pimp

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

flyingfisherman,

Sorry couldn't reply to your query via the Forum.

Anyway, to answer you - no - competitors will not have to do butts duty. Diggle members will man butts as usual.

Cheers

Vince

Hi all

Is it no fac no shooting on Monday. Been waiting 4 weeks for variation to come back, spoke to the policetw ice this week said i would have it back Friday at the latest. Guess what nowt Fri and nowt this morn

Hope you all enjoy the day and hopefully see you next year

Jon

had a great day, shot like a muppet but enjoyed it right up until the point vince passed me a t shirt for 500 yard tight group saying its xl hope it fits .i'm 5'9" and starting a diet tomorrow cheers for that one vince :lol: thanks to vince and janette etc for running a good day ,had fun even though things did not go to plan.

Did you win the small group Mike ? If so, what was it ?

1.19" at 500 yds dave .loving the rifle thanks bud . proper messed up my end with the scope or things would have been much better.i was a full rotation out on my scope zero at 100?????? :blush: i'll keep at it bud and one day hope my wind calls do your rifle justice.if powder and primers were not so sparce i would love to see what it could do.

thanks dave ;)

1.19" at 500 yds dave .loving the rifle thanks bud . proper messed up my end with the scope or things would have been much better.i was a full rotation out on my scope zero at 100?????? :blush: i'll keep at it bud and one day hope my wind calls do your rifle justice.if powder and primers were not so sparce i would love to see what it could do.

thanks dave ;)

good shooting mike,how was the weather

well, boys shot better at 100 and three but i felt that was my bad.there were some very talented shooters there today.weather was good but with no wind flags or sighters the wind call was hard i was pipped at three and 1 due to human error :blush: shot 1.34 at 300 all i need now is a wind call god to steer me :lol: getting the chance to shoot with some very talented boys was inspirational and look forward to getting to know the rifle more.(only had the rifle 4 weeks) had to settle for what i could get reloading consumables wise as dave told me h4832sc was the best but thats like rocking horse poo.no br2 primers so standard 200 . :( pc i thought you would come today bud???

Guys (and gals) don't forget our Fly Shoot on Sunday 27th July and our new Gong shoot on August 25th Bank Holiday Monday.

The gong shoot is steel gongs at 1000 yards - any rifle, any rest etc. shot off the benches under cover. Again, no butts duty. If you want to know a bit more Google 'Florida gong shoot'.

Guys (and gals) don't forget our Fly Shoot on Sunday 27th July and our new Gong shoot on August 25th Bank Holiday Monday.

The gong shoot is steel gongs at 1000 yards - any rifle, any rest etc. shot off the benches under cover. Again, no butts duty. If you want to know a bit more Google 'Florida gong shoot'.

hope you have some gongs the size of dustbin lids or bigger :D .knew i should have gone yesterday sounds like i missed a good day (bloody diy)

Archived