British Shooting Show Reports

CZ Varminter

Well, I'm enjoying the Show - fabulous new actions from Revolution Precision, that great Brit trigger from DCR, superb stocks from Stafford Synthetic Stocks and Joe West and some innovative stuff from Third Eye. Great to see Mark Bradley exhibiting and of course AI but missed March Scopes, Dolphin and one or two others. But, things are looking up for UK shooters.

On a general note, some very professional stands from Schmidt & Bender, Swarovski, Krieghoff, Aimfield, RUAG etc.

No queues, reasonable food, parking OK.

All in all, a good Show!

great show , lots of goodies to be had ! Best bit was seeing my favourite .50 EDM windrunner its bad ! Most annoying was paying 7 quid for a hotdog and bottle of coke . two lads walked away when they said how much ! lol

Just finished on way home. Thoroughly enjoyed show. Lots to see and good crack from all stands. Really liked the new Third Eye Evolution Stocks and there brake can combo. Found my new scope, just cant decide which mag. Lol. Choices choices. Weather blinding which was a great send off as we left.

One main point id like to add is there are some superb things coming out from UK guys. Well done keep it up.

Good show this year and very well organised, no hassle parking or getting in.

Loved the new Accuracy International AT and the guy selling miniature cannons was a laugh shooting at ships of the line and French forts.

It all got a bit weird in the air soft section but each to their own.

Only bought a pair of gloves but very tempted with those cannons!

Just finished on way home. Thoroughly enjoyed show. Lots to see and good crack from all stands. Really liked the new Third Eye Evolution Stocks and there brake can combo. Found my new scope, just cant decide which mag. Lol. Choices choices. Weather blinding which was a great send off as we left.

One main point id like to add is there are some superb things coming out from UK guys. Well done keep it up.

What's your new scope going to be then? Are you going for a GenII ?

:-)

I went on Friday with my dad. Had a really good day. Had a good chat to Colin at onelesscharlie, he's already done a 17hmr moderator for me which is fantastic. Wish I had a bit more cash with me as I would of brought a lot more but did get a primos tripod trigger stick which was at a good price, used it today and it's a great piece of kit.

Paul

I'm glad I took up the invite from Craig at Third Eye to share his stand.

I didn't really get organised but pitched up on the end of their stand and had a great time.

Nice to see my stuff being well received and good to meet a lot of you fellow internetters and have a few laughs.

It makes the long days pass more easily.

It's good to see the British shooting industry doing so well and growing.

Very tired now, was asleep by 9 last night, and now have a lot to do this week

Happy days

Bruce and me got back to Mid Wales safe and sound and the van was a lot more nimble without all the Hardox steel that you chaps purchased. So a huge thank you to everyone that took the time to come and say hello, the only unfortunate thing is it was so busy we never had the opportunity to have a good look round.

Also a plea to the chap that left his rear support bush for me to bore to 22.10mm diameter..... I cannot find your contact details anywhere so please get in touch to refresh my memory.

Here's to next year

Colin and Bruce

Thanks for all the support and nice to meet all those that called by to see Colin and myself.

Great show we had, thanks to loyal customers who continue to support us.

Our deepest sympathy goes to the family and friends of John Bertrand of The British Shooting Show.

Bruce

Thanks for all the support and nice to meet all those that called by to see Colin and myself.

Great show we had, thanks to loyal customers who continue to support us.

Our deepest sympathy goes to the family and friends of John Bertrand of The British Shooting Show.

Bruce

Yes - very sad. John leaves behind a great legacy to British shooters. Let's hope the Show goes from strength to strength in his memory.

Archived