British Shooting Show Reports

CZ Varminter

No queues first thing and plenty of room around the stalls to walk around.Most traders I spoke to saying it was a good having a steady flow of people without being manic

Bargains :o You should know by now that by the time you factor in the fuel,food and ticket prices you don't get many bargains at these shows and I can't see this show would be any different to be honest ;)

Going tomorrow, looking forward to it, Friday be quite because most will have work I guess, free ticket aswell so that's £18 more to spend on goods lol, and Sunday has give good weather so I can get out and try anything new :)

Gaz

The show was good. No mad rush and not over crowded. Someone in the know told me the car parks were at capacity at lunchtime ! As mentioned above call by the north cotes butts stand for a free coffee and chat to Martin and the crowd. Way better than £2 for crap coffee outside. Also seeing as the accuracy international stand is roughly 10m away I am sure most of you will be calling by the area !

S &B stand was nice to see for the first time at the show

The riflecraft stand with all the new vortex line up was very good

not going myself-but i have heard Vince B[gun pimp] on the target shooter stand is giving £10 notes away to every one who subscribes-or did i dream it. hope that anyone that goes enjoys it we could all do with cheering up at the minute what with the weather!

Had a great day - spoke to a few people on here. Had a good chat and a toffee from Mike Norris. Also had a good natter with Colin (One Less Charlie); his moderators really are impeccably built. Also Mark Bradley talked me through his AR15s - very nicely put together rifles.

Trouble is - I now have a long expensive list of things that I want!

Any body help, I'm going tomoz, somebody off ukv wants my dog gone shooting bags but there heavy to post, he is going Sunday and I could do with leaving them at a store for him to pick up. It would be a good help if anyone would

Cheers Gaz

To chaps I know with a store there arnt answering me for some reason :(

Going tomorrow, looking forward to it, Friday be quite because most will have work I guess, free ticket aswell so that's £18 more to spend on goods lol, and Sunday has give good weather so I can get out and try anything new :)

Gaz

I'm going Sunday mate see you there.

Gaz

I'm going Sunday mate see you there.

The show was good. No mad rush and not over crowded. Someone in the know told me the car parks were at capacity at lunchtime ! As mentioned above call by the north cotes butts stand for a free coffee and chat to Martin and the crowd. Way better than £2 for crap coffee outside. Also seeing as the accuracy international stand is roughly 10m away I am sure most of you will be calling by the area !

S &B stand was nice to see for the first time at the show

The riflecraft stand with all the new vortex line up was very good

Please tell me they have the new gen 2 hd razor!? Dying to see it and get my eyes to look through. I like the vortex stuff I love my 1000 range finder it's as good as Leica and Leopoldo that are twice the price ...nearly.

They do !,,,,, I came away with a 1-6 gen 2 HD ! Awesome !!

I'm going Sunday mate see you there. Please tell me they have the new gen 2 hd razor!? Dying to see it and get my eyes to look through. I like the vortex stuff I love my 1000 range finder it's as good as Leica and Leopoldo that are twice the price ...nearly.

They do !,,,,, I came away with a 1-6 gen 2 HD ! Awesome !!

Salivating.............mm mm mmmmm mmm..............I would love the new gen 2 4.5-27 with the Ebr 2 ret. oh I can't wait. Wish I had some readies to buy one now!!!

We went on Friday got there 06:50 parked up in for breakfast then in to the halls at 08:00 small queues for both (to be expected). New leather shot gun slip and cartridge bag for my wife from Ogdens first class service as was PROTSC light weight large & small range bag set. Red Kettle clothing will be ordering, BH Targets & Onelesscharlie always nice to chat to and good tips thanks . GMK staff to busy talking to each other to talk to me about a new shot gun (not a team chat either) but on the other stands we visited staff attentive, helpful etc all the things you'd want. Swaro stand very helpful looking at changing to Z6i 2.5x15 56 question to be posted in riflescopes on that later then to third eye tactical very helpful discussing the mounting options for the Z6i. I could ramble on but for us a marked improvement on last year for the facility and to the exhibitors we visited there were many more (with the one exception) the usual first class service.

Well that was amazing.

I got there about 8:30 and by 10 am it was packed.

I bought a metric f%@#tonne of Bergers, primers, Eley Tenex and assorted things plus joined the NRA.

If you go tomorrow be careful of the AIs, I think I got drool on them.

If only my variation had been done in time I'd be holding a shiny new AR in 300 BLK.

Salivating.............mm mm mmmmm mmm..............I would love the new gen 2 4.5-27 with the Ebr 2 ret. oh I can't wait. Wish I had some readies to buy one now!!!

Bad news,they don't have the 4.5-27 with them :-(

They do have the x18 one which is good to look at.

Good bit of kit :-)

Bad news,they don't have the 4.5-27 with them :-(

They do have the x18 one which is good to look at.

Good bit of kit :-)

I think it would be safe to say I may cry........a lot.......lol

Been today it was good got there at 8 only 38 miles from my house so that was good. Brought some gongs off BH Targets can't wait to get them out tomorrow, mate ordered a mod off one less Charlie, also stocked up on a load of ammo 10% off on Brock and Norris real cheap to normal price I pay. Real good day and real busy so glad I went.

Gaz

Been today it was good got there at 8 only 38 miles from my house so that was good. Brought some gongs off BH Targets can't wait to get them out tomorrow, mate ordered a mod off one less Charlie, also stocked up on a load of ammo 10% off on Brock and Norris real cheap to normal price I pay. Real good day and real busy so glad I went.

Gaz

Best have kept some for me mate as I'm wanting some!!! Lol

Odear I'd get there early then If you want gongs he nearly ran out of the ar500 on first day lol, I had a 10 inch ar500 and a fox head in ar400 that takes a 338 at 100 yards so my rifles will be easy on it but they won't be closer than 300 yards anyway

Good luck Gaz

Archived