notice to site admin ?

rsc1960

URL4SHORT.INFO - free url redirection and masking service

i get a page from these guys jumping up in front of your front page whan i log on,

i have to close it then i get your front page back up.

not sure what it is but its not happening on any other web sites i log ontoo.

thank you RSC

lol its 6mm is nt it?

sorry, im note sure what you mean, bookmark.

all i do is log on and that page jumps at me, and i just wanted to let site admin know.

does not happen after i have logged on even when i have gone to another site and then back, just on the first log on,

RSC

someone needs to tell me how to get shot of this please,

not being a pc convert just a one finger typist and learning by my mistakes.

thank you RSC

what you need to do is clear your browser cache and reinstate your book mark/favourite for this site

what you need to do is clear your browser cache and reinstate your book mark/favourite for this site

thank you spud, a mate said you where good for reloading stuff...............but this is PC stuff.how many hats do you have then ?

thank you RSC

oh i build pc for fun and a little web design but im learning that as i go , i fancty learning a langauge next year possibly italien to fill the spare time oh a iam a semi pro gamer call of duty 4

oh i build pc for fun and a little web design but im learning that as i go , i fancty learning a langauge next year possibly italien to fill the spare time oh a iam a semi pro gamer call of duty 4

very good spud.

i speak a little german and a small amount of dutch, but my main hobby for years was fixing binoculars and working on old deactivated rifles/shotguns and pistols, then i got hooked into stalking, spent loads of money on that and now its all but dried up, so sold the 243 and kept the shotgun and a couple more rifles,

going out today with a lad from swindon who has a tactical 20 caliber rifle that he shoots out to 500 yards, so going to see that later if the weather here stays as it is,

done the PC thing and it works (thank you)

RSC

Quote attributed to Frank Zappa:

The illusion of freedom will continue as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will just take down the scenery, they will pull back the curtains, they will move the tables and chairs out of the way and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater

Archived